lvi. fifty six

tw // mentions of sexual harrassment, abuse and manipulation

𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ,
۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪┊ CHAPTER FIFTY SIX ─ ♡

𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ,۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪┊ CHAPTER FIFTY SIX ─ ♡

real life !

dream left a note on sapnap's nightstand, hoping he would see it after he wakes up.

he feels bad he couldn't even spend a single hour with sapnap after he just got back home from england but he's sure sapnap will understand why he left.

dream called his older sister to fly with him to california cause he knows she isn't busy. luckily, she agreed. now he was packing his things hastily.

after he was done, he waited for his sister to arrive with her husband. apparently, her husband is taking them to the airport.

as soon as their car arrives, he hopped into the backseat, her sister asking why the urgency and he explained with little information. just telling her that someone needs him.

dream had to bring someone with him to avoid any suspicions, he had covered his hair with a beanie and was obviously wearing a mask. he couldn't fly by himself anyway since he hates flying and he doesn't wanna be alone.

- 🌙

"i've checked in for a hotel. do you wanna get some rest or does your friend really need you- like right now?"

"i'll go to them after we drop our stuff at the hotel." his older sister nodded at him as they both sat in the uber.

after arriving at the hotel, the two dropped off their stuff and dream's older sister went to take a nap while dream hurriedly grabbed some of his important stuff and rushed out the hotel.

as he exits through the doors, he realized he doesn't have luna's address. texting luna's older brother, whose phone number was saved on his phone for important reasons, he asked him for her address. after he replied he immediately called for an uber to drive him there.