xviii. eighteen

𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ,۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪┊ CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ─ ♡

𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ,
۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪┊ CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ─ ♡

𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ,۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪┊ CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ─ ♡

twitch !

"how have you guys been?" luna greeted her chat, fixing her posture and her hair. "i hope you all are doing alright." everyone in the chat spams multiple messages such as they're doing well, okay or alright.

luna undeafens and says hello to her friends, tina, emma and corpse, who also greets her hello.

"you're gonna do a q&a?" emma asked which luna nods to. the other three can see her due to the discord call. they all have their cameras on, except for corpse of course.

"yeah, do you want me to show you guys to the stream too? we could do like a podcast," luna said. the two of them said yes and luna showed her discord call screen to her stream.

"podcast with your mom's side hoes let's go!" corpse said, dragging out the 'o'.

"yeah!" tina cheered as well while emma and luna giggled.

"favorite tv series?" a donation asked them, and luna listened to her three friends talk about various tv series they've watched or liked.

"i like the umbrella academy." emma answered.

"hmm, mine's maybe alice in borderland." corpse responded with his.

"i like emily in paris and money heist." tina also replied and now it's luna's turn.

"hmm, i don't watch that much but i've watched riverdale, stranger things and some kdramas."

"ooh! what kdramas?" tina asked excitedly.

"okay, now that i think about it, i've watched a lot." luna chuckled and continued. "i've watched love in the moonlight, first kdrama i've watched. weightlifting fairy, strong woman do bong soon, descendants of the sun, hotel del luna, love alarm, what's wrong with secretary kim and goblin."