lv. fifty five

𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ,۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪┊ CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE ─ ♡

𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ,
۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪┊ CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE ─ ♡

𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ,۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪┊ CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE ─ ♡

real life !

luna wakes up in her bed. looking around, everything seems normal but she felt tired, even after sleeping for 9 hours.

the door opened, "luna." she looked at the door to see who it is. but she could already tell by the deep voice.

"corpse." she sat up straight but what shocked her was a damp towel falling in front of her. she confusedly patted her forehead to find out it was a bit wet.

"you have a fever," he explained. luna turned to him to see that he was holding a tray with a bowl on it. "i made porridge, eat so you could drink medicine."

luna just stared at him blankly, trying to process everything.

corpse sighed before placing the tray on the bedside table and sat on the edge of the bed. "you were in the middle of passing out when i got here earlier. when i touched you, you were burning so i took care of you."

her mouth fell slightly open, understanding now and remembering what happened moments prior. "i may have... not eaten... for days..." she awkwardly laughs.

corpse turned his head to look at her, his brows furrowed. "you what?"

"i forgot..."

"for days?! how many fucking days did you forget to eat?" his voice raised now and luna scratched the back of her head.

"uh... three." corpse went quiet when he realized. it was the day when dream... whatever. corpse smacked the back of her head. it wasn't that hard but luna still let out an 'ow!'

"you fucking idiot what if i didn't come here then? would you have continued to not eat for days?!" he lectured her. he basically was the girls' dad though.