xxxi. thirty one

𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ,۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪┊ CHAPTER THIRTY ONE ─ ♡

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ,
۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪┊ CHAPTER THIRTY ONE ─ ♡

𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ,۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪┊ CHAPTER THIRTY ONE ─ ♡

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

real life !

pat has toured her in his house. she was now sitting on the couch with the two of them. "your house sure is big."

pat laughed, "had to put those youtube money to good use."

"psh. okay, millionaire." the three of them laughed. "hey is it really okay for me to stay here at your place?"

"of course, don't even worry about it. you can use my computer anytime you want. i don't use it much anymore anyways. make yourself at home. plus, cloud has a new friend now."

"you sure i'm not bothering you guys?" luna had to make sure.

liz shook her head, "it's okay luna. be comfortable. it really is fine for us for you to stay here. you're not a bother." luna smiled at that and nodded her head.

they all chatted for a while before luna had to go to the guest room to check on her friends. she plopped down on her bed and turned on her phone for the first time in forever. she hasn't turned it on since she left her house back in california.

she has expected a lot of notifications to come up but she wasn't expecting THAT many.

103 discord notifications, 63 texts, 11 missed calls and 47 twitter notifications- which probably are just from her friends since she turns on her notifications for them. most of the messages are from dream some of it are from her friend group, and some of it are from... sapnap and karl?

both sapnap and karl don't really message her on discord dms that much so it confused her. they only message her when they want to play or stream.

 they only message her when they want to play or stream

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 , dreamwastakenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें