xxx. thirty

𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ,۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪┊ CHAPTER THIRTY ─ ♡

𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ,
۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪┊ CHAPTER THIRTY ─ ♡

𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ,۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪┊ CHAPTER THIRTY ─ ♡

imessage !

Today 12:19 AM

Today 12:19 AM

teana
are you ready to go?
you sure you got everything packed?
bathroom essentials? enough clothes?

yes i'm sure

crops
how long are you staying there?

probably for 2 weeks

hot stuff
okay, are you leaving your house now? do you want me to drive you to the airport?

i'll be leaving at 1, and yes please. i've got no
one to send my car back anyway and i
don't want an uber.

hot stuff
ok i'll come over in a few minutes. wait for me there.

teana
how about snow's stuff? is it all packed?

yes mom
pat's got a cat there anyways so he got cat stuff

teana
alright! just making sure

crops
you two be safe, kay?

yes dad 😓

crops
shut up

cropsshut up

real life !

luna wore her coat and picked up her cat and walk out the house with her bag on her other hand. emma was carrying her luggage behind her.

"why'd you always have to look like a model? gosh. your fashion style is incredible. going to an airport and looking like that?" luna laughed at emma's words.

"what can i say?" she flipped her long wavy hair and the two of them laughed. luna climbed in the passenger seat with snow on her lap. emma sat on the driver's seat after putting luna's luggage in the trunk.

"thanks babe," luna smiled at emma.

"no problem."

- 🌙

the two arrived at the airport after a long drive. luna was now holding her carry-on. the two bestfriends hugged each other before parting.

"hey, don't tell anyone yet that i'm coming to florida." luna said while they were in each other's arms.

"why?" emma asked.

"eh, just want it to be a surprise."

"you mean don't tell the fans?"

"not only the fans. our friends too, especially dream. only you, tina and corpse should know." emma nodded.

"take care, okay?" emma said.

luna smiled, "of course. i'll see you again soon." they broke the hug. luna kissed emma on their cheek. emma plastered a small smile on her face and also kissed luna on her cheek. this startled luna.

"love you," emma said before stepping back.

luna fought her tears from falling. "love you too, emma!" she turned around and walked away. emma wasn't really the affectionate type. he would hug his friends, yes. but kissing on the cheeks was a rare act of his. luna smiled to herself before checking in.

- 🌙

the flight was a few hours, 5-6 hours probably. she has already texted pat that she has landed. now all she was doing was sitting at the airport, waiting for her friend- or father figure, to arrive.

her cat, snow, was fine. at first, luna was nervous because it was her first time flying with a cat. she had a carrier with her, an airline approved one, since it's better than just her cat backpack. luckily, nothing went wrong.

pat called her a few minutes later, "hey, liz and i are already at the airport. where are you?"

"just find the most beautiful one," luna joked.

"she's next to me."

luna gagged jokingly but laughed anyway, "that's disgustingly cute." luna told him where she was and after a few minutes, she saw the black haired, average tall man and a girl a bit shorter than him. luna waved her hands for the both of them to see.

the two friends hugged each other tightly, "it's been a long time, pat."

"it has." the two broke apart. "why do you have to wear fancy clothes when flying?!" pat joked. luna just rolled her eyes hugged liz next.

"whatever dad." luna said. "it's nice to finally meet you, liz!" luna smiled at her and liz smiled back.

"it's nice to meet you too, luna."

"shall we?" pat pointed at the exit using his thumb. the two girls nodded and followed him to his car.

 the two girls nodded and followed him to his car

notes !

yay! moon in florida :)