xl. forty

𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ,۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪┊ CHAPTER FORTY ─ ♡

𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ,
۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪┊ CHAPTER FORTY ─ ♡

𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ,۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪┊ CHAPTER FORTY ─ ♡

real life !

it only has been two days since luna arrived in orlando and the three of them are getting along well. luna wishes her other friends were with her though.

"NICK YOU ABSOLUTE-" luna stops herself from screaming while sapnap just laughed loudly at her.

"eat that you bitch!" sapnap yelled as the controller clicking intensifies.

the three of them have been spending time together and were playing mario kart. luna, who's in last place among three of them, was shouting as sapnap kept on destroying her.

"WHYYYYY!?" luna shouts as she leans forward, staring at the screen. she's in 5th place.

dream just wheezed at the two of them, "wanna do something else?" luna looked at him.

"sure, anything in mind?"

"hmm," dream looked somewhere else, thinking. "how about... let's cook together!"

luna stared at him, mouth agape. "are you sure you want nick setting a fire?"

"HEY! i can cook!" sapnap shouted at her while turning the tv off and setting their controllers away

"no you can't," luna retorted back.

"yes i can!"

"oh yeah? explain that time when we facetimed while you were cooking?" sapnap went quiet while luna nodded in triumph, "that's what i thought."

dream laughed, "wait what happened?"

"you weren't in the house and this idiot tried to cook. he got distracted and almost set the house on fire. i could literally see the smoke from the pan."