Doctor rushing toward heejin room and move chaeyoung and mina out.

"Save her please!! Save my princess!" Chaeyoung shout and holding on mina.

"She's will be fine right mina?" Chaeyoung trembling and scared. His soul almost leave his body when he's heard that sound earlier.

"Mr son, we need your permission for cpr." A nurse comes out telling chaeyoung the most heartbreaking news.

Chaeyoung only burry his face on mina neck. Mina take the pen and sign it.

Later, they both only meet heejin face who is so much pale and full of scars. "Princess, daddy sorry." Chaeyoung mumble and hold heejin hand on his cheek.

"Please comeback to daddy, please princess. Please.......please."

No one dare to interupt their moments.

Jihyo comforting yoona even herself crying all out.

Mina join jihyo comforting yoona as she's also breakdown.

"Mr son we need to take all this wires off now, please let us do our job here just for a minute." One of nurse asking nicely.

Chaeyoung kiss heejin forehead and boop her nose like he's always do when she's naughty. "Daddy will miss you baby, i hope you have fun meeting your mommy there, tell your mommy that daddy always missing her from here." Chaeyoung brush heejin hairs for the last time before walking out limping from the room, his soul lost and slowly his walking away from them, leaving everything behind him as his tears flowing on his cheeks.

He's walking out from the hospital building and kneel down under the heavy rain. He's let it be and let the rain wash away his pain that keep flowing on his cheeks. He's punching his chest harder and harder.

"ARGHHHHH!  ARGHHHHHHH!" He's shouting out of his lung and crying. That day remain the most painful day for him.

3 years later,

"Happy birthday miyeong!!" Sana and nayeon said and miyeong start to crying because they to loud.

"Awwww baby." Mina smack sana head and nayeon too for ruining it.

"Mommy... mad." Miyeong said and sobbing in mina chest.

Mina glaring at both of silly people at that party.

"We are sorry baby, aunt nayeon and aunt sana just a little excited, we bring presents for you." Nayeon said and give a cute penguin plushie to miyeong.

Miyeong smile and hug it tight. "Mommy...mommy.." miyeong said while showing it to mina.

"You and your dada always calling me penguin, little cub." Mina said and pinch miyeong nose.

"Dada...mommy...dada." miyeong said while tapping mina chest.

Mina also wonder where is chaeyoung. "Hmm dada where, mommy wonder." Mina said.

"If you looking for chaeyoung he's just drive out earlier. And i know you know where is it." Tzuyu said and went to sana side and kiss her cheek.