He always made sure that each and every student enjoyed and was attentive throughout his lectures.

But today was different, he stared blankly  at the black board which had alphabets on it written with white powder. He spaced out with his palm on his cheek and elbow on the desk.

I didn't even properly ask him out, and he didn't tell Seungcheol hyung- does he not find me reliable enough to tell out relationship to others. Wait shut up Seok, you didn't even ask him to be your boyfriend you don't have the right to complain.

What is he doing now? Have they already left for the practical what if he didn't eat anything no wait, hyung is there he'll make sure shua hyung eats. God i miss him.

He started thinking about how good joshua's lips felt on him.

His lips which speaks only kind words and turns into the most angelic smile,how did their lips came together? how a flower unfolds? How the sun shines after rain? All this took was a first kiss for Seokmin.

His rosebud like plump lips
Who wouldn't not love to rush to meet those lips?

Shit stop the thoughts creep. He thought as he shuffled in his seat. Was he also thinking about me like i am thinking about him?

Mingyu nudged him from the side No reply.
Again, "what gyu-" Seokmin almost groaned forgetting he was in a class, gaining attention from his classmates and his professor who was standing near their desk with his arms crossed.

FUCK he realised with all the attention over him. He stood up, the Professor only fixed hi specs and told him to sit back down.

"I'll let you off since this is the first time happening unlike someone", he glanced over Bambam who was on the last bench dozing off.

"Yugyeom please wake your boyfriend up"
The mentioned only nodded. Jin chuckled in disbelief.

"Looks like my class wasn't fun today" Jin playfully remarked. Seokmin's ears heating up.

Everyone groaned a 'yes' in unison.

Jin pouted and he closed the psychology textbook in his hands.

He went and sat on a chair in front of the board and looked at the students with anticipation "so since i lost the motivation to teach" he sassed "tell me who is your ideal type or just in general what is the one quality you want in someone you like?"

Lots of hands raised, everyone suddenly developed an interest in today's lecture.

Minghao said he doesn't need to think about this because he already has his junhui but he answered saying, even though jun was extremely childlike at times , it made him want to protect his innocence.

Mingyu simply answered someone he liked or maybe someone who likes cats and is a book need might (am saying might) wears glasses and is handsome as hell.

Everyone knew who it was.

Soon everyone was laughing and cheering at each other's responses.

But Seokmin was lost in his own thoughts again, he remembered the weather report he saw today. It informed with 40% chances of rain today. He made a mental note to grab the umbrella in his locker and pick up Joshua.

Yes he was gonna meet him, doesn't matter if he has practicals. The younger just wants to see him.

Whatever the hell was Joshua doing to Seokmin for him to have his thoughts all about the brunette older, who looked so adorable when he scrunched his nose and smiled wide. [Not me loosing my mind]