10- HEAD IN THE CLOUDS

10: Head In The Clouds

A faint ringing came out of Ana's fully charged phone on her nightstand. She got up pretty easily this morning since she was rather excited for her first day, she could show off her moves. So she grabbed her phone off the nightstand and checked her phone for new messages.

Bradley- Are you up?

Ana- Yup ;)

Bradley- Meet me outside around 6 so we can go to base together?

Ana- Sure. I'll make sure to actually be on time

Bradley- you better :)

With that Ana got up to go get ready. She had not been to base yet to put her stuff in her locker so she had to put on her flight suit at home. Ana did all her regular get ready morning routine and then she put on a black top, black spandex, and had her flight suit on but only partly zipped up. After she was all done getting ready she went out into the kitchen and just ate some fruit.

It was then 6 o'clock so she walked out of her apartment. Bradley had not shown up yet so she went up to his door to wait for him. Right as she got up he walked out of the door wearing a white t-shirt with his flight suit partly zipped just like Ana's.

"Wow, didn't expect to see you here. Thought you would at least be 5 minutes late."

"Well I'm excited to get back in the air I guess." She jumped and started walking towards the stairs. "Taking your truck?"

"You know it." He confirmed as they walked in the direction of the truck.

On the way there they rolled down the windows, blasted the music, and watched the sun slowly rise. They arrived around 6:15 to the base and got parked in the parking lot. It seemed like mostly everyone else had gotten there already since their cars were in the parking lot. So they went inside and found seats next to each other out of the rows of chairs.

"Ana" Phoenix hissed at her.

"What?" Ana hissed back turning around to face Phoenix and Bob sitting together. Bradley turned around to face her as well.

"We got the video footage of you two idiots from the night you two got insanely drunk."

"Oh boy." Bradley puffed.

"Play it, we have time." Ana demanded.

"Here I'll just show you the part where you broke your nose. It's really funny." Bob said scrolling his finger on the video from the security cameras to get it to the time that the event happened. Bradley sat up more intrigued because he wanted to find out how he broke his nose. The two best friends were watching very carefully as the video started to play.

The video started off with the two arriving at the apartments with their shopping car full of everything they bought. They sat there standing for awhile pondering how they were going to get the cart up. Soon the Ana grabbed one side of the cart and Bradley grabbed the opposite side of the cart. They lifted it up, Ana started to climb the stairs backwards, Bradley just followed at her pace lifting the cart and walking up the stairs.

"Oh no I see where this is going." Bradley scoffed.

Just a couple of moments later Ana fell and the car went ramming into Bradleys face and he fell down. Bob then paused the video and he and Phoenix looked at the two dying for their reactions. They both just sat there in shock for a bit thinking of what to say.

"it was you all along. You and your clumsy dumba$$." Bradley said.

Ana laughed and put her hand to her mouth in shock, "Brad I am so sorry," She continued to laugh.