6- DRUNK ADVENTURES OF ROOSTER AND ROGUE

6: Drunk Adventures of Rooster and Rogue

"What are you doing here?!" Ana squealed pulling the hair out of her face looking down at the man with golden locks and aviators that were not sitting on his face correctly.

"I came here to surprise you! I got into the mission too at top gun!" He got up and kneeled by her.

But as soon as he got up, he was back on the ground. Ana had pushed him over quite aggressively.

"What the hell An?!" He yelled annoyed while m getting back up again and taking his aviators off.

"You should've just had told me that you were coming a$$hat! You made me cry!" she protested.

"Wasn't it worth the surprise though?" he asked grinning at her.

"Fine it was," she folded her arms and pouted.

"Come here. I missed you so much Ana." he went in to hug her this time but actually standing up.

She hugged him back with in actual hug for the first time in almost a year. She could tell Rooster had still been using the same cologne that she insisted that he started wearing years ago. Ana was surprised he was still using the same one. Maybe it was because she had told him it was her favorite or because he just loved it so much once her introduced the brand to him. Either way she loved his cologne. Ana was happy. She was finally home and in his arms.

Rooster face was being covered by her brown hair. He didn't mind. He loved the smell of her shampoo, it was Lavender scented. Her hair smelled just like the shampoo but with a hint of a beachy smell. He could stay in that hug forever. He was home.

They pulled from the hug, "god I missed you Bradley..." she trailed off as she noticed a lot of people in the bar looking at them.

They both were too in the moment to realize how much attention they drew from the bar. Ana and Bradley didn't mind being the center of attention at all. Usually when they were together they were always the center of attention. They rarely were ever quiet around each other. But if they were it was a nice comfortable silence. To cause more of a scene Ana debated on an idea to call for shots.

"I missed you t-" before he could finish his sentence of course Ana had cut him off making her mind on her decision.

"Penny let's get some shots over here!" She yelled excitedly and cheered.

The bar cheered along with her and Rooster did too while staring at her smiling. He knew she was going to let loose now. There was no stopping Ana. If she was going down drunk, he was going with her so they would be together through it all.

"Cmon Roos." she walked up to grab the shots. He followed her holding her hand as she guided him through the crowd.

They got to the bar and gladly picked up the shots Penny had left them sitting on the bar counter.

"Cheers to?" Ana asked Bradley looking at him.

"Getting the band back together!" He came up with it on the spot.

"Cheers to getting the band back together!" Ana repeated.

The both clinked the glasses the downed the shot. Ana made a face after downing her shot and called Penny over for six more.

"Will do" Penny replied.

"Woah there Rogue. Those all for you?" He laughed hoping she was going to share.

"No dumba$$ they are for us! Cmon let's celebrate you being here!" she said grabbing the shots from Penny that she left on the bar.

Before Rooster could reply another shot was shoved into his hand. He just went with it. They were gonna have the night of their lives and would probably end up forgetting it in the morning. But he was having fun with her so he didn't care.