2- MEETING THE BESTIE

Part Two- Meeting the Bestie

Ana cleared out her locker making sure not to forget the picture of midget her and her best friend holding up the gifts that they had gotten each other. They both had big wide smiles plastered across their faces.

The picture was taken on Christmas in 2003 and the two were 10 and had just finished opening gifts together. She had received a limited edition Barbie from him that she had been non stop talking about for the past three months. And she had given him some baseball cards to kick start his collection(which he still has been collecting to this day. Those cards were one of the best gifts she had gotten him).

Ana smiled at the picture memories rushing through her head about the times with her best friend.

"I sure do miss you man. You better be at Top Gun you idiot" she smiled looking at the picture and put in into the bag she had brought that day making sure not to crinkle it.

Surprisingly everything fit in her bag. She was a mastermind at fitting everything in her bag. If you couldn't tell yet Ana is a very organized person, even though she has a crazy personality. She finished packing everything up and she walked out of the base going to find her motorcycle.

She was walking back to her motorcycle and she saw a note on the windshield. Did she get a ticket? No she was parked in a parking zone. What could it be?

She got closer and dropped the bag she was carrying in her hand onto the hot pavement.

She saw the reason for the note, "F my life" she screamed loud but not too loud.

There was a big scrap along side her motorcycle and a note left on top:

      I'm so sorry that I caused the scrape along side your motorcycle. I only have some cash left with me, but I don't have a lot so I left all that I could.

At this point Ana was fuming, if someone saw her they could swear that they saw smoke coming out of her ears. She did all that she could think of and just kicked her bag over not caring what was inside

"Why does this stupid sh¡t always happen to me?!" She cried defeatedly into the sky.

Accepting the fate that someone had scratched her motorcycle and there was nothing to do about it she plucked the money off the front and began to count.

"Seriously? $45? That's not enough to pay full. Oh my gosh I can't today. I'm literally done with people. I am done," she spoke to herself putting her fingers on her temple.

She sighed and got onto her motorcycle. The only question on her mind right now was how on earth did someone scratch her motorcycle? She was perfectly in the middle of the parking spot. She came to the conclusion that people are just idiots as she pulled out of the parking lot.

She yet again came zooming home into her parking space and went inside her apartment angrily. She needed to vent to someone. But her phone was about to die so she went into her room to plug in her phone.

She was getting a whole paragraph ready in her head to text to her best friend. But then she saw on the her bedside table that her cube was blue. Which meant sad. So she put aside her problems and called her best friend.

The Call:

*ringing*

*the ringing stopped as he picked up*

"Hey." he sounded sad. He had always gotten like this when one thing was on his mind; his parents.

"Hey Bradley. What's up?"

"Nothing, nothing" he said trying to hide his feelings. She didn't know why he did this, he literally already shared them with the cube. Maybe it was just a guy thing, that was her only guess.