Chapter 25: Joining Team Four

Today was finally the day Chuinn Exams. Karen was up and getting ready for the day. She knew that she would do great in the Exams, but she didn't know how well her teammates for the Chuinn Exams for going to do since she didn't know that well except from what she had learned from her run-in with the blue-haired boy.

She was getting ready as she brushed her long red hair back into a long ponytail. After doing that, she put on one of her dark green shirts with her favorite black jacket with grey pants and sunglasses.

She then heard a knock on her apartment door.

"Coming!" She called out, walking out of her bedroom and towards the door to see Kakashi standing outside the door.

"Morning, Karen," Kakashi greeted lazily.

"What are you doing here?" Karen asked.

"I came to tell you that you a supposed to meet up with the two Genin you will be taking the exam with at the Academy," Kakashi said.

"Got it, but seriously you don't tell me about me teaming up with two to other people before the test after finding out from one of them the day Iruka tested me," Karen stated, putting her sandals on as she exited the apartment.

"I meant to tell you before you left with the application," He told her with a close eye smile before taking off.

"Whatever," Karen said as she closed and locked the door before she headed to the Academy.

***

As she arrived at the Academy, she saw Naruto and Sasuke standing outside.

"Karen, you are not the first one here for once!" Naruto said, smiling at Karen as he saw her arrive at the academy.

"Yeah, I was busy dealing with a visit from Kakashi-sensei," Karen said with her arms crossed."Where Sakura also have you seen a blue hair boy arrive yet?" She asked.

"She not here yet, and no, I haven't seen a blue-haired boy. Why do you ask, is he your new boyfriend?" Naruto asked curiously as Sasuke just stared at Naruto like the idiot he was.

"No, idiot, just someone I ran into a few days ago," Karen replied.

After a bit of time, Sakura walked up to the Academy.

"Sakura! Hey, you're late!" Naruto called out to seeing that she had arrived.

"Uh, right, sorry, guys," Sakura said sheepishly before looking over at Sasuke."Good morning, Sasuke," She greeted calmly.

Sasuke looked at Sakura, then back at Karen, who simply shrugged. She couldn't stand Sakura, so it wasn't like she kept track of the girl's behavior.

They walked inside to head to the assigned area; however, before they could continue, they were stopped by two guys beating up a guy in green and a girl with two bun hairstyles.

"Some of you won't survive the exams. Others will be wrecked for life, and some of you may go crazy. For Chunin, it's always life and death. You think it a joke Chunin are qualified to lead missions. The lives of your squad members are in your hands, so you better be tough enough to take the heat. Delicate little girls don't belong here."

"Nice speech, but I'm definitely not a delicate little girl," Karen commented.

"Both of you step aside and let me through," Sasuke said, walking up towards them."And while you are at it, reverse the Genjutsu."

There were murmurs of what Sasuke from behind them as Karen let out a sigh.

"Go ahead, tell them, Sakura," Sasuke said, looking back at her."I'm sure you saw it before anyone else."