Chapter 7: Teamwork Fail

"This will be interesting," I muttered before hiding up in the tree. I decided to study Kakashi moves before making my move for one of the bells.

"A ninja must be able to conceal their movements and hide effectively, " Kakashi said after a few minutes.

"You and me right now fair and square, let's go," Naruto yelled at Kakashi as he stood there in the open.

'Such an idiot how did we even become friends.'

"You know compared to the others you are a little bit weird," Kakashi said.

"Oh Yeah, the only thing weird here is your haircut!" Naruto said.

I rolled my eyes at Naruto's comment as he ran towards Kakashi ready to attack. Then he stopped.

"Shinobi battle techniques part one taijutsu," Kakashi said as he reached into his tool patch. Then he pulled out a book.

'No way my sensei is a pervert. Now I just hate this team. It a loud knucklehead, an annoying fangirl, a brooding Emo.' I thought shaking my head.

"What the?!" Naruto said shocked and confused.

"What are you waiting for? Make your move," Kakashi said.

"But, I mean why are you reading that book?" Naruto asked.

"Why? You find out what happens in the story of course. Don't let it bother you. With your weak attacks, it doesn't matter if I'm reading or not," Kakashi said.

I rolled my eyes as Naruto got angry and charged at Kakashi.

The next thing I know Naruto was hanging by a rope, after falling for an obvious trap.

"He so dumb to fall for that trap," I muttered while throwing a shuriken to cut him down. While Kakashi was looking for who did that.

I then looked over to see Sasuke throw shuriken as Kakashi. I didn't bother to tell him that it was a clone. Sasuke then jumped from tree to tree to hide again.

"Sasuke where did you go, don't tell me he found you," Sakura stated looking for Sasuke.

'She is such an idiot, but at least she not messing with me thinking I'm trying to steal her dumb crush from her.'

**

Third person's P.O.V

"Alright I need a plan to get one of the bells," Karen muttered still hiding up in the trees.

'I might have no choice but to get one of my teammates to work with me.'  I thought.

I was brought out of my thoughts by a high pitch scream.

"Why on earth is that fangirl screaming," Karen muttered running off to find Sakura.

A few minutes later, she found Sakura on the ground crying while saying Sasuke's name over and over.

"She was put under genjustu. She so pathetic if she spent time training instead of fangirling oner Sasuke she might be a good ninja," Karen said rolling her eyes." Release!" She said putting a finger on Sakura's forehead waking her up from the genjustu.

"Sasuke-kun!" Sakura yelled sitting up.

"It was a gentjutsu Sasuke fine. Anyway, I need you to work with me to get a bell," Karen said.

Sakura looked at her and glared. "WHY WOULD I WANT TO WORK WITH A FREAK LIKE YOU!!? YOU JUST GET IN MY WAY WITH SASUKE-KUN!" She screamed as she slaps Karen in the face and ran off to find Sasuke.

Karen brought a hand to her face and sigh. "I knew she wouldn't want to work, but I still try asking anyway," she said rubbing her face as she walks off to find Sasuke.

She then heard Sakura scream again and sighed as she with to see why she was screaming this time.

"What happened this time," she muttered as she walked to an opening and looked around until she saw Sasuke's head sticking through a hole in the ground. She also noticed Sakura passed out on the ground near Sasuke.

"Kakashi-sensei got you?" She asked looking down at Sasuke.

"Oh shut up!" Sasuke said glaring at Karen.

"I will help you, but I need you to work at me to get one of the bells," Karen said kneeling down at Sasuke level.

"No, I have to do this on my own. I need to know if I'm strong enough to achieve my goal," Sasuke said.

"Fine then stay in the hole. I figure out a plan to get the bell on my own Emo," Karen said as she walks off to find Kakashi-sensei.

'I don't know why I even bother trying to work with those two. I can just try to get the bell on my own even if I possibly don't stand a chance. ' Karen thought going to find Kakashi while thinking of a plan to get a bell.

💝💝💝

Hey lovely readers!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this story.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: How do you think Karen will get one of the bells?

Q: How do you think Karen will unlock her Kekkei Genkai?

Thanks for reading!