Chapter 8: USJ

The Morning

Outside of U.A High School

Everyone was wait outside, in front of U.A gates, the teacher of A-1 Shota Aizawa AKA 

Eraser Head, until a bus coming theirs way and stop in front of them with Aizawa inside.

Aizawa: Alright Class get on the bus because today we're going to the USJ.

While the students get on Aizawa put himself in his yellow cocoon and fall asleep after a few seconds.

The ride was peaceful, if you ignore Katsuki yelling and trash talk his classmates, like every other days when Tsuyu turn to Izuku with a curious look in her eyes.

Tsuyu: Midoriya ?

Izuku: Yes Asui ?

Tsuyu: Just call me Tsu, I speak what's on my mind kero.

Izuku: Okay then what do you want to ask ?

Tsuyu: What's your quirk ? And why Bakugo and you have the same look-alike quirk ?

At those 2 questions 1A fall silent, even Aizawa wake up himself enough for him to hear the answer.

Izuku: Umm...

Katsuki: Tsk. No need to hide it longer Deku or they are going to grow suspicious of us.

Izuku: I guess... *deep breath* Where to begin ?

Katsuki: What we really are.

Iida: What do you mean by that ?

Katsuki: Let us explain fucking four eyes.

Izuku: Okay so to begin Kacchan and me are born quirkless.

1A: WHAT ?!

Katsuki: But one day the n°3 Hero Shallot find us and trained us for 2 years, this is true.

Izuku: With this meeting we learn that we are not regular quirkless or regular people in general.

Jirou: Regular people ? You mean people with quirks or people in the broad thermes ?

Izuku: Both. Actually we are part of a litteral descendant of alien race called Saiyans.

Momo: Wait you mean that you both are not humans ?!

Katsuki: We are human at least a good part, and for the "quirk" part.

Katsuki made a kikoha in his hand.

Izuku: It's not a quirk, it's call Ki, the energy in your body or your life force, chakra, well you can call it whatever you want. With that we can shoot kikoha, enhanced capacities, fly and a racial traits only proper to saiyans we can transform.

Mineta: You can transform ?! That's cheating but that's so cool.

Ochako: Do you know if theirs other like you two ?

Izuku: It's possible I think but it's very restricted. Before you ask no, no one in this class is like us because one of the conditions is to be quirkless.

Some are clearly disappointed by that answer.

Katsuki: Well we only know the basic but yeah since we spend most of our time to train.

Aizawa: Alright we're here get off the bus now.

The 1A get off the bus and proceed to follow their grumpy teacher into the USJ.

When they enter Ochako start fangirling at saw of the pro-hero Thirtheen.

Thirteen: Hi everyone ! Welcome to the USJ.

Ochako: It's thirteen ! Oh my god ! I'm a huge fan !

Izuku: Thirteen ! Her quirk is blackhole and she saved a lot of people from natural disaster !

Aizawa: Focus all of you we are not here to have fun.

Thirteen: Today you all here to learn about rescue in natural area like mountains, seas and more.

As Thirteen was still talking a black portal start to open with a lot of thugs and low-life villains.

Kirishima: Wow we even have fake villains to help.

Aizawa intrigued by what kirishima said he decided to turn his head toward what he was pointing.

Aizawa: What are you tal- THRITEEN PROTECT THE KIDS !

Thirteen: Okay ! 

Izuku turn his head and see a one particular villains way bigger than the other with a deep black skin, penty of scars, a sort of beak full of sharp-teeths and his brain exposed next to a guy with bluish hair with hands over his body.

Izuku: "That thing... is way too dangerous" We need to escape and gring reinforcement.

He turn toward Iida stare at Iida for a split second and start talking to him discreetly.

Izuku: When I told you run, you run full speed and bring reinforcement okay ?

Iida: What ? I can't leave like that !

Izuku: Shut up ! Do what I say you are the fastest here IF you don't we all die do you understand ?

Iida:... Okay.

Except Katsuki, everyone was surprised by Izuku demeanor and confidence in his voice.

Izuku shot a kikoha at the door and yell a Iida.

Izuku: Run now !

Iida start running at his full speed.

Katsuki: So what do we do now ?

Izuku: We wait I guess ?

Thirteen use her quirk to stop some villains but a black portal open in front of her with a second one open behind her. Before she realised what happened to her, her back was completely ripped appart leaving her back muscles visible with a pool of her blood on the ground.

Katsuki: Tsk let's beat those weakl-

Suddenly a black portal open again and engulfed the students.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi every one ! i now the chapter is shorter but the next going to the fight against nomu so i need

to prepare and study a bit more on how to write better fight scene. anyways what do you think of the story for the time being ?

Oh yeah just so you know the ssj forms of deku and bakugo are the regular one like goku on namek so no stade 2 or 3 or full power yet

until next bye !