goodbye.

There is no good sort of leave, so why is it that we call it a "good"bye?

I would have never let go. I would have stayed forever. Though that sounds utterly excessive and overly-attaching of me, I would never go back on my word. I would follow him everywhere, and give him anything he needed.

However, I did not have that option, and therefore I will never see him again.

My thoughts may seem irrational, but I'm very firm in my beliefs. I love him, and I always will.

No, there is no such thing as a good-bye for me. But for him? It was simple and easy, because he doesn't know me.

I know everything about him.

Our goodbye was bitter and distasteful. I didn't want to go, and yet he was just eager to go home for a good night's sleep. He didn't care, he would never care if I didn't stay.

I was just a fan to him, and yet, I can't stop myself from loving him more than I did yesterday.

He attempts to reassure us, saying that he loves us and that he would never have anything any other way, because we are his girls. But he doesn't know me. Not like I know him.

But then, he left. He said his goodbye.

Maybe he knows how I felt, when I left them; when I left him.

The difference between our goodbyes is that he wanted to leave, I did not.

His goodbye left the world in complete shock, but we still love him.

He may not know us, but that's okay. He may not truly love us, and that's okay too. Because we'll always love him, even if he departed from his family.

I hope he sees our message, so he knows how we feel.

I don't need him to remember me. At least he'll know that his fans still love him.

Even though our last goodbye was hard, this one was bittersweet.

We'll miss Zayn, but he's forever in our hearts.

this was in the point of view of all fans that supported Zayn when he left. this is a little tribute to him.

- mikayla x