for: american_freakshow

"What if I told you I love you?"
The whisper was small and faint, but her ears didn't allow it to fall into the silent air around them. The darkness consumed them, which made her impossibly close to his chest, feeling his warmth and all that he had to offer her in his arms.

"What if I could compare every single wonderful thing that inhabits the world to your beautiful smile?" he asked her. "I would if I could, but I can't because nothing can compare to how much beauty you radiate."

She was thankful for the dark, so that Harry couldn't see the deep red blush that flushed her once porcelain skin. She felt his chin rest against her shoulder, his nose pressing into her cheek, and his chocolate brown curls falling in front of her half open blue eyes. She felt his long, slender fingers run through her red hair, his nails scraping slightly in a form a comfort for her.

"What if I could kiss you without feeling like my chest will cave in, or without having the butterflies flutter around in my stomach, or without the feeling of a Phoenix's wings grazing my heart?" he mumbled, his words barely caught due to his mouth pressed against her cheek bone. "Kissing you would no longer be right, because that's how I want to feel when I kiss you. I want to feel you and everything that you were and are."

His free hand stroked loving circles into her hip, his warm finger tips causing her whole body to heat up. His lips grazed over her neck, his teeth biting softly only once where he knew she liked him most. Her fingers curled around the soft satin sheets, as he pulled away, his hot breath fanning over her neck.

"What if I could buy you everything in the world?" he said to her, his voice still quieter than a whisper. "What if I could spoil you every day? What if I could give you everything your heart desires?"

"All my heart desires is you, love," she muttered, turning around to look up at him. His hair was strewn across the pillows, his dark emerald eyes holding her in her place, his hand coming up to grip her hand tightly.

"What if I could swim in those eyes?" he continued. "What if you allowed me to get lost on your ocean of blue eyes, never to return to reality, just so that I can stay with you forever?"

She didn't speak. Just let him voice his thoughts, letting him examine her with eyes that she loved, letting him grip her with hands that she's addicted to, letting him love her in his own way. In this moment, she was still, although she didn't want to be. She wanted to kiss him. She wanted to move closer to him, but she let him look at her, because it's what he needed before he wasn't allowed to see her until he's back from his tour.

"What if I told you I love you?" he asked again, his eyes searching her beautiful blue ones. "What if I told you I wanted to start a family with you? What if I told you I wanted you to meet my parents? What if I told you I wanted to marry you?"

Her breath hitched, but she wasn't sure he heard it. They just stared, the love still in their equally perfect eyes. Her red hair falling in front of her face, only making him brush it away with his gentle and soft touch. She smiled slightly.

"I would say yes," she whispered to him, answering all of his questions with one simple word. "Yes, you can compare me and fail. Yes, you can give me what my heart desires because it is only you. Yes, you can kiss me and see myself with every touch. Yes, we can have children. Yes, I would love to meet your parents." She paused, watching tears build in his eyes, making them sparkle in the darkness.

"Yes, I'll marry you," she finished. "I love you, Harry. I'll always love you, just like we promised when you kissed me on my front door step. I love you with everything I have."

"I love you." She didn't mind that he didn't say anything else. Those were her favorite words that have ever left his pink lips, ever since she met him so many years ago. He had already had so much, he didn't need to say any more, because she knew he kept his promise. He'll always love her.

I just couldn't wait to post this american_freakshow I hope you like it though

I was excited, so if it sucks, I'll write another one.

This imagine is for american_freakshow and if you'd like one, just DM me. :)

Thanks ✌️