-Down time with training-

Start from the beginning

"And how can I help anyway?"

"You have connections, any way of finding someone that could handle it? I don't want to kill people that are my allies if I am to be a hero."

The teacher looked at his student and then at the long useless tracking bracelet she still wore, having long ran out of energy to function but, he assumed, she wasn't told she could discard it so she kept it on her.

He sighed, knowing well that judging her for her past is shallow with all the changes she had gone through and the fact she is actually trying.

"I'll see what I can do, now go back to training your special moves."

"Alrighty." She gave him a two finger salute, turning away before she was tied up in the capture scarf.

"Wait, we didn't talk about your little stunt with the Trigger."

"A-Aizawa."

"You'll regret crossing the law while in my class."

"WAIT!! NO!! HELP!!"

--------------------------------------------

"I fucking hate you." She was put in timeout like a little kid, standing with her forehead against the wall, forehead pressing on a one yen sized wooden coin and she needed to stand like that without letting it fall, only able to use her forehead to do so.

It was not a sever punishment but for Kuroka, boredom, was a whole other torture as she heard her classmates have fun fighting around.

--------------------------------------------

"Come on....Perfect defense, metal coat!" She sighed, having been freed after four hours of torture, it would have been heaven if she was able to replicate whatever she did with the Trigger in her veins but only the skin on her arm took on a shiny metal coat like Tetsutetsu's would, nothing like the whole bodies one in that fight. "I guess I need to train more." She grumbled.

She pulled four thumb sized marbles out of her pocket and with a flick of her hand they split each into four pieces and they were now metal needles floating around her hands.

"Needle rain is no special move.... Or what is razor wind? Razor hurricane?" This questioning just served as proof that she didn't consider it a special move in any way.

She looked at the needles and grabbed them, closing her eyes.

She felt them give away like playdoo, like metal usually did in her hands but she had another plan.

When she opened them she grinned, the metal of her skin having melded together with the needles, feeling the weights of them even if she didn't see them anymore before forming forming claws between her knuckles like the old world hero of the west, Wolverine if she remembered right.

She couldn't make them from the metallic skin but outside metal and the one from her body could mix together in this mode so it could be hidden weapons.

When she deactivated her metal coat, the needles stayed metal and were like stains on her arm that she formed back into marbles.

Her thoughts spun, she could have so many new attacks she just needed to train.

She grinned.

"I will not let you get stronger then me, be it Izu or anyone else, I am the future number one... I promise."

(Okay so I wanted to share the other drawing too I couldn't hold myself back, keep in mind that I am absolutely unable to draw backgrounds when you judge it.)

(Oddely enough watching this drawing off mine it feel like both characters are older, doesn't it feel like it for you too? IDK why but my mind tells me this is third years even if it wasn't meant like that

(Oddely enough watching this drawing off mine it feel like both characters are older, doesn't it feel like it for you too? IDK why but my mind tells me this is third years even if it wasn't meant like that.... But anyhow hope you like it, probably will make that other book I mentioned now, amma stick an A/N chapter in to tell you when the first chapter is out I guess.... And I know, proportions are not my forte so for either drawings it might look odd in places.)