-Break day-

"Hey! When did Kuroka turn into Carrot?" Kuroka asked the bunny hero after kicking in the apartment door and leaning in the door frame with crossed arms.

"Well you are a kid." Rumi said, looking away from the TV.

"That is a shitty excuse."

"Well that's my excuse but did you seriously run all the way up here after you left like five minutes ago to bitch about it?"

Kuroka bite her cheek, embarrassed since what she said was the true and quickly left again.

-----------------------------------------------

She held the shopping bag before she hung it on her arm, hurrying to leave the store as she heard a kid whisper 'That's the lady from the math problems' because she bought more then twenty carrots, just like the bunny hero requested.

"You really are a bunny." She grumbled, holding on the still wrapped two stick popsicle she wanted to eat since it was not often she had money to afford what she wanted with how she led her life, it was a dark red on the packaging she assumed to be cheery or some other red fruit.

She walked alone around town and ended up in the quite old playground she first met Izuku in, it still stood despite how beat up it was through out the years

She laid her hand on the indent she needed to crouch to reach on the swing set, she closed her fist and rested it over the mark, many years ago her fist fit perfectly into it but now it was way too big.

She got up and sat on a swing, the back down on the ground between her feet and sat there, not opening the ice cream right away, memories of recent event still fresh.

She looked at her arms, the scar going up the side of her arm was more visible then before and she lost all feeling there by now.

She frowned a little.

-----------------------------------------------

As she walked away an engine filled leg slammed into the wall in front of her blocking her way out.

"I-Iida calm down!" Izuku said in a hurry.

"What's up Tenya?"

"It's Iida to you." He hissed. "Did you know?"

"Know what?"

"Ingenium, my brother! He was attacked by the hero killer!"

Her eyes slightly widened before a displeased frown pulled itself on her face.

"How would I know? I haven't seen him in years, we both work alone and do what we want."

"Well you must be speaking as there is no way he'd have attacked Tensei without being given a lead!"

"Look if your brother is a shitty hero I can't do anything against it, even if he was good Stain doesn't operate like I do, I can see the worth in more then just All Might but he thinks all heroes that are not the symbol of peace should die.... Now let me pass." She shoved his foot off the wall, walking passed. "I might be a hero killer but I am not like him so don't put me in the same bag, Tensei's downfall have nothing to do with me."

-----------------------------------------------

She blew air through her nose and looked up at the sky, pushing the visor up so it was around her forehead, the blue tint over the world she was so used to seeing vanished.

She might be a second hero killer but she long learnt the difference between her and Stain, despite having saved her that day he also abandoned her when she started deviating from his ideologies so now, he had the honorary number one place on the 'heroes to kill' list still in her head.

Her fingers itched, an unbearable tingle each time she saw a hero that should die for their hubris, she just wanted to chuck a metal bullet through their skull even if in broad daylight.

She opened the ice cream, seeing less then a tee spoon sized 'pool' of melted popsicle liquid, still leaving her a good chunk of it for her too eat.

She bite a piece off on the side of it, a bit displeased that Tenya had immediately accused her but she still understood him.

"You look like you bit in a lemon."

"And what about it?" She lifted her eyes to the left. "Momo."

The other girl shrugged.

"Just pointing it out, I was just going home from hanging out with Jiro and spotted you." She grabbed the other swing and sat on it. "What are you doing here anyway?"

"Time away from home and constant surveillance even if I know currently I am surely being watched despite it looking like I am alone."

"It must be tiring."

"Don't you say?" She asked. "It is a bother plus Tenya quite annoyed me today, like yeah I worked with Stain, I am a hero killer but I am not the reason his brother was hurt, I am in U.A. even if I wanted, how would I have contacted him?"

"At least you have a longer fuse then Bakugou, even if angered."

"Pomeranian? He was so angry to have stood next to Izu at the awards ceremony.... Even tho it is a pitiful outcome."

"What? But you won!" Momo said, a brow raising as the girls looked at each other.

"Not how I wanted it, you saw it with Pomeranian.... That boy gave it his all.... Shoto never did.... Tho I can think of reasons why... It is still frustrating, not getting to prove myself."

"Oh I get it but at least you won, be proud of this achievement and like All Might said to Bakugou, wear this medal like a wound if you must."

"So that's what he said, I plugged my ears when he took the metal mask off." That comment made Momo laugh.

"Yeah." Momo sighed. "It could have been good to win but I understand why you don't like your own win..."

Kuroka didn't like the edge of sadness in her voice and the other girl's disappointment drawing itself on her face slowly.

"Here." She held out her hand.

"Huh?" Momo glanced at the half of the popsicle held out the her, the one with the bite taken out of it still held in front of Kuroka herself.

"I know it is not much, it is a simple popsicle but look at it as a runner up price."

Momo grabbed it as Kuroka bit another piece of what she still had off.

She rose a brow as to why Momo was laughing now but didn't question it, smiling to herself as she listened, this was nice.