Techno's Family 1

Start from the beginning

He nodded and continued to cook food, "Y/n." Micheal said, "what do you do?" He pulled his leg onto the couch, so he was facing her. "I'm a racer," she said turning to face him. Techno rolled his eyes, knowing his brother was a bit of a flirt. "A racer," he asked, "that's pretty impressive." He grinned, "yeah, it is." Techno sat up fully, looking over Y/n's head at his brother.

The tension in the room grew, Y/n turned to Techno. She looked forward, not knowing why the two were like this. Micheal cleared his throat, "well, Y/n. I would just like to say you look lovely." He smiled, Y/n softly smiled back. "Thank you," Techno noticed him looking at her lips. "Move your eyes up, Micheal." He brought his hand over to cover her mouth.

He rolled his eyes, looking straight ahead. "Anyways," Y/n said, pulling Techno's hand down. "Could I borrow someone's phone? I have to make a phone call." William nodded, "what happened to your guy's phone?"

"Calvin has them, it's a long story." Micheal handed her his phone, "oh, thank you." She got up and started to walk outside. Techno watched her until the door shut. "When she ask you out?" Micheal asked, "I asked her out like two ish years ago."

"You asked her out? And she said yes?" Techno rolled his eyes, "I agree with Micheal. How does she put up with your attitude?" Hannah looked up from her phone, "I don't have an attitude." Alyssa came running downstairs, "where'd the princess go?" She said, holding a crown in her hand.

"Shes coming back, ly." Techno said, Y/n walked back inside. "Thank you, Micheal." She handed him his phone. "Princess!" Alyssa yelled, "call Y/n by her name, Alyssa." Her mother got onto her.

"Y/n!" She yelled again, she grabbed her hand and pulled her upstairs. Y/n gave Techno a worried look, he grinned. After the family caught up for a moment a few knocks enter the room. "I'll get it," Hannah said, she opened the door to Calvin. "Who are you?" She asked, crossing her arms. "Calvin! Come in, man!" William said, he stepped in. "Hey, William. Y/n called me here," Techno stood up.

"I'll go grab her," he started to walk upstairs. When he opened the door he peaked inside. Y/n was sitting on the bed, Alyssa was whispering into her ear. "Who? Techno?" Alyssa nodded. "Yeah, he does." She giggled with the little girl. Techno smiled, knocking on the door. "What about me?" He asked, Alyssa covered her mouth. He looked at Y/n, "I can't tell you, it's a secret." She walked up to him, kissing his cheek.

"Are you the prince?" Alyssa asked him, Techno nodded. "Indeed I am. Calvin's downstairs." Y/n walked downstairs, "Cal." She got his attention from the island. He handed her two phones, "alright, well I'll see you guys later."

Y/n handed Techno's his phone. Y/n sat on the couch where Techno joined her. "Dinner everyone," William said.

After dinner

"Well, I'm sure everyone's tired. You three had a long trip." Techno's mother looked at them and Micheal. "I'm not tired, Momma." Alyssa complained, "make yourself tired. Or no toys tomorrow." Her eyes grew wide, "don't tell her that. Every time you tell her that she bothers me until she falls asleep." Hannah rolled her eyes, "Hannah, no phones at the dinner table." William got onto her.

"Are you done?" Techno asked Y/n, she nodded. "Excuse us, we're gonna head to bed." They nodded, the two walked upstairs Techno leading since she didn't know where to go. "Their quite a cute couple." Micheal said when they were gone, "I don't understand how she deals with his attitude though."

Techno and Y/n got ready for bed, Y/n finished brushing her teeth while Techno was already in bed. Micheal entered the room, he walked over to the bathroom, just as he did Y/n walked out and ran into him. He grabbed her, in case of her falling. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't-" Micheal shushed her, "its fine, Y/n. Are you alright?" Techno got up and walked over.

Micheal hands were gripping the sides of her arms. "I'm fine," she said he nodded, moving his hands down. Techno pulled her over to him, "are you sure?" He asked, "I'm sure." She said, he kissed the side of her head. "Watch where you're going next time, Mike." Techno lightly shoved him to the side.

Micheal rolled his eyes, "Techno, don't be mean. I wasn't looking." Y/n pulled his arm down, "lord, how does she deal with your attitude." Techno rolled his eyes and pulled Y/n into bed.

She laid her head on his chest while she fell asleep. Techno scrolled on his phone for a little bit longer. Micheal walked out of the bathroom. The light was going straight to his bed.

"Still don't know how to turn the fucking light off?" Techno grumbled at him quietly, Micheal looked at the light illuminating his bed. He studied Y/n's sleeping position. Moving down to Techno's hand that rested on her waist. "She's pretty, man. You really got a good one."

"I know," he said, looking down to her. She took a deeper breath, squeezing Techno's body in her grasp. Micheal turned off the light, laying in his bed. He was proud of his brother for having such a lovely girl. But he couldn't help, but feel a little lonely.