004,

CHAPTER FOURepisode three, the mark of nimueh

CHAPTER FOUR
episode three, the mark of nimueh.

ISABELLA  VALOUR and morgana were in morgana's chambers when estella and gwen walked in with flowers in their hands. "you look happy." morgana smiled.

"we picked these for you both." estella handed each of them the flowers as the two girls widened their eyes.

"oh, that's so sweet." isabella smiled.

"something to cheer you up, morgana. i know you're not sleeping well." gwen added as morgana tilted her head.

"well, you three cheer me up." morgana smiled softly, bringing the three girls in for a hug.

the girls smiled, chuckling slightly. "would you like me to put them both in water?" gwen asked, morgana smiled as her and isabella nodded in response.

"oh, your grace, this came for you." estella walked forward, handing the princess a letter.

she glanced down at it, before sending estella a smile. "thank you."

she sat down on the chair near morgana's closet, and opened the letter.

dearest isabella,
princess of devlin,

i understand i haven't written to you in a while, and i do apologise. i hope you are finding yourself comfortable and well in camelot, and it is wonderful to hear you are already settling in.

all is well here, however, the people of devlin are missing their princess. how are you and prince arthur getting along? has there been a date set for an engagement party?

i apologise due to the fact this is going to be a relatively short letter as i would like to inform you that i am remarrying. the princess aurora of denmark, crowning her queen of consort. you met her once or twice. of course, you and prince arthur are invited. it is in three weeks time. i expect you both to be there.

yours sincerely, father.
king of devlin.

the princess sighed as she read the letter, excusing herself as she left to go and ask arthur if he would acompany her. she adjusted her tiara, wanting to look presentable for anyone who saw her, and made her way towards the courtyard where arthur was getting ready to go hunting.

when the knights suddenly began to bow, arthur turned around and smiled lightly at isabella who was holding the letter in her hands. "arthur." she greeted, curtsying slightly as he bowed his head. "isabella."