Bonus Chapter 1

Savannah's POV

"Are you sure you have this under control baby? I can just stay here" I ask, looking across the counter at Morgan.

"Savannah, he has this. Let's go" Laken states with a groan.

"She's right babe. I have this under control, you girls go do girly things for a few hours, me and my girl will be fine here. Plus, Hardy will be here to lend a hand" he tells me.

I walk around the counter and give him a kiss before Laken grabs my bag and pulls me out of the kitchen. We walk out the door and get into Laken's car.

"How long do you think it'll take before either we get a call, or they call someone else for help" Laken asks with a grin on her face.

"I give it an hour" I tell her with a chuckle.

Morgan is the best dad, and the best at helping when I need him. We work together perfectly as a team, but he has yet to be alone with her, until now..

Morgan's POV

I watch as Laken pulls Savannah out of the house with a smile. Delilah hit two months old a few days ago, and with me starting back tour next month, Savannah needed some time out of the house before our lives got hectic again.

After I see them pull out of the driveway, I go to sit on the couch. As I am about to sit, I hear Delilah letting out a cry.

Quickly making my way into her room, I open up a door with a smile on my face.

"Hey baby girl, are you ready to eat?" I say, as I pull her out of her crib.

She gives me a little smile, as we make our way into the kitchen. I make her a bottle, before going to sit on the couch to feed her.

"Did they leave yet?" I hear coming from the front door.

I look up from the eating princess in my arms, to see Hardy walking back in the door.

"They left a few minutes ago, it was a task to get Savannah out the door" I tell him as he sits on the couch.

"Do they have no faith in us?" he asks.

I give him a pointed look before we both start chuckling.

After Delilah is done eating, I burp her, before handing her to Hardy who was making grabby hands for his niece.

"How bad was Savannah freaking out when she left?" Hardy asks.

I let out a chuckle, before leaning back on the couch.

"Dude, Laken had to pull her out of the house. I thought she was going to beg to stay" I tell him.

A few hours later, the three of us are sitting on the floor with Delilah in between us, when Hardy looks up at me.

"Oh shit" Hardy states looking up at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I ask looking at him confused.

He lifts Delilah up, only for me to see she clearly had a blowout.

"What are we supposed to do about that?" he asks.

"Dude, I don't know, Savannah normally handles those" I state, before standing up and pacing around.

Hardy pulls out his phone before sending out a quick text.

"Help will be here in a second" he states.

A few seconds later, the door opens. I look over to see my mom walking in with a few bags in her arms.

"You are lucky I was close by, Savannah had me on standby in case something like this happened" she states with a chuckle.

Mom walks over and grabs Delilah out of Hardy's hands, before walking off towards the bathroom.

"Don't think you two are getting out of helping, come on boys" she states.

The two of us quickly look at each other, before taking off towards the bathroom.

She shows us how to get the onesie off without pulling it over her head, and the best way to wash her off, before she passes her over to me to get her dressed.

"Did Savannah really have you on standby" I ask my mom as I walk back into the living room.

"She might have mentioned she was going out with Laken and she had a feeling something would happen at some point, so she gave me a heads up. Don't take it offensively son, she just wanted to make sure I knew in case you needed me, which clearly you did." she tells me, before taking Delilah out of my arms.

"Well thank you mama" I tell her sitting on the couch next to her.

She looks at me with a smile, before turning her attention to Delilah again.

A few minutes later, I hear my phone buzzing from the coffee table.

Savannah – You guys okay over there?

To Savannah – Yes baby, we are fine. Enjoy your time with Laken, stop worrying about us.

Savannah – We won't be out too much longer; we are sitting down for lunch now.

"Is that Savannah?" Hardy asks, looking over at me with a knowing smile.

"Of course, it is" I tell him, before putting my phone back on the table. 

Savannah's POV

A few hours later, Laken and I pull up to the house, only to see another car in the driveway.

"How long do you think it took for them to call her?" Laken asks with a chuckle as she parks the car.

"We're going to find out" I tell her as we get out of the car.

The two of us make our way inside, only to hear it quiet throughout the house.

I look over at Laken, who is looking just as confused as I am. Walking into the living room, I see two sets of feet hanging off both of the couches, along with a bunch of toys scattered everywhere.

I walk over to one, to see Morgan asleep with Delilah lying on his chest, the other holds an equally as tired Hardy.

"They passed out about 30 minutes ago" I hear coming from behind me.

I turn around to see Morgan's mom walking through the living room holding a laundry basket.

"How long did it take to call?" I ask, as the three of us make our way into the kitchen.

"An hour, Lilah had a blow out and neither one of them knew how to handle it" she states with a chuckle.

I walk back over to the couch and place a kiss on Morgan's cheek. His eyes open up to meet mine as he smiles at me. 

"When did you get back?" he asks quietly.

"Not too long ago, I see you called in reinforcements" I say with a smile.

He leans up and gives me a kiss, before lying back on the couch.

"I give you all the props in the world baby girl, I don't see how you do this" he admits.

I smile down at him.

"Wouldn't have it any other way" I tell him.