7

Savannah's POV

The morning after the football game, articles starting circulating about Morgan Wallen and the blonde girl from Tennessee.

Everyone was trying to figure out exactly who it was, and who she was to the famous country singer.

All of my friends knew right off the bat that it was me, earning me a night of 20 questions after a meeting at the sorority house.

With us being a month from graduation, things have gotten even crazier than they were before Morgan came back into my life.

Between finals, keeping up with Morgan's tour schedule, getting ready to move, and all of our graduation events, it feels like we never have a minute to just sit down and relax.

I was sitting in my room, packing up some clothes that I know I wont use for the next few months, when I hear Laken yelling my name from the living room.

Walking out there, I see Laken pacing back and forth in the living room, a worried expression on her face.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

She turns towards me, before pointing towards the tv.

When I look over at it, I see an old picture I haven't seen in years frozen on the tv.

"That picture only exists in paper form, how in the hell did they find it" I question.

The picture was one that Morgan and I had taken our sophomore year of high school. Morgan was sitting on the tailgate of his truck, with me standing between his legs, smiles on both of our faces.

It was also a picture that never made it on the internet at the time, so how it got online, I have no idea.

"I wish I could tell you, but I have no idea. I asked Hardy what he thinks we should do; I'm just waiting for him to answer" she tells me.

As soon as those words leave her mouth, her phone pings in her hand. Laken reads the message, before putting her phone back in her pocket.

"Go pack a bag for like a week. Hardy sent me an address just outside of Nashville. He said it's gated, and no one will know we are out there" she tells me.

I give her a nod, before going to my room and packing a bag full of stuff.

Once I get everything put up, I grab my bag of clothes, purse, and school bag and walk out into the living room, seeing Laken walking out of her room at the same time.

"You got everything you need?" She asks.

I give her a quick nod, before making my way towards the front door, bags in hand.

Once the two of us lock up the apartment, making sure we didn't leave anything important behind, we quickly make our way down to the garage, where we load all of our stuff into my car.

"Do you want me to drive?" Laken questions.

I give her a nod, before tossing her the keys and getting into the passenger seat.

45 minutes later, we are pulling into a gated driveway, in an area I know all too well. Laken puts in the gate code, before driving through the gates.

When we get to the house, my heart drops into my stomach.

"Holy shit" I whisper.

"What's wrong?" Laken questions.

I let out a small chuckle, before letting a small smile come to my face.

"Back when Morgan and I were together, we had this dream of owning a big house, on a piece of land. We drew it up together and everything, this is that house. We drove by this area time and time again, and I told him this was the perfect spot, and if the land wasn't sold by the time, we would be able to buy it, I wanted it" I tell her.