22

8 Months Later

Savannah's POV

I would be lying if I said motherhood was a breeze, because it hasn't been easy at all.

Morgan left to go back on tour once Lilah hit 3 months old. We couldn't go with him since Delilah was still so young, or else we would have been right there with him.

"Thank god you're here, Morgan has been complaining about missing you guys since he came back a few weeks ago" Hardy tells me, taking the car seat out of my hands.

Delilah and I decided to fly out to surprise Morgan at his stop, hence why Hardy is picking us up from the airport and not Morgan.

"Where does he think you are?" I ask him, as he pulls me in for a hug.

"Told him I had to get something from the mall" he responds, re adjusting Delilah's car seat in his hand.

Picking up the bags from my feet, the two of us walk out to the truck, getting everything situated inside.

"You ready for this?" Hardy questions, looking over at me with a smirk.

"Let's do it" I respond. 

Morgan's POV

Sitting on my bus working on a few songs, I hear Hardy finally pull back up onto the lot.

Throwing on my boots, I walk out to meet him only to see a flash of blonde hair hopping out of the passenger seat before stopping in front of the truck.

I freeze in my spot, blinking my eyes a few times to make sure I'm not dreaming. Standing in front of me with her hands on her hips and I smile on her face is none other than the woman that I was just debating on calling.

"Are you just going to stand there with your jaw on the ground or are you going to come see me?" I hear Savannah yell.

"Holy fuck" I respond.

Savannah lets out a chuckle at my response, as I get closer to her.

"I missed you so much" I tell her, pulling her into my arms.

"I missed you more" she tells me, kissing my cheek lightly. 

"I think someone else missed you too" I hear Hardy say from behind us.

I look over in his direction to see him holding a sleeping Delilah in his arms. Setting Savannah back on the ground, I walk over to Hardy, softly taking Lilah from his arms.

"How did you pull this off?" I question, looking between Savannah and Hardy.

They both look at each other, a smirk on both of their faces.

"It's been planned out for awhile now" Savannah tells me.

I pull her closer to me, placing a kiss on Savannah and Delilah's forehead.

"How long are you guys here for?" I asked Savannah as we walked towards the bus.

"However long you want us here for. I brought enough stuff to last until the end of the tour, or we can go home earlier if needed" she tells me.

Savannah kisses my cheek, before skipping off towards the bus with a smile on her face.

"Is she serious?" I ask Hardy.

Hardy gives me a smile, before patting me on the back.

"Your girls are officially joining the tour brother" he responds. 

Savannah's POV

After spending some family time on the bus, Delilah, Hardy, and I make our way towards the side of the stage to watch Morgan perform.