19

Savannah's POV

"Alright, let's hit the road sister" Laken says, looking into my bedroom from the doorway.

"Where are we going again?" I question, smoothing out the pale pink, floor length dress she threw at me an hour ago.

Laken gives me a smirk, before grabbing my hand, helping me off of the bed.

"That's for me to know, and you to find out" she responds.

Walking out to her car, the two of us getting in. As soon as Laken shuts the door, she turns to me with a blind fold in hand.

"I need you to put this on" she tells me.

I roll my eyes at her, before tying the blindfold around my eyes. I know that it would be a losing battle to argue with her, or even try to talk her into telling me what was going on.

After a short drive, I felt the car come to a halt.

Laken gets out, before helping me out of the car.

"Okay, I need you to trust me, I promise I won't let anything happen to you" she tells me, grabbing ahold of my hands.

Laken leads me through a series of hallways, before stopping me and moving away from me.

"Take it off" she tells me.

I take off the blindfold before looking around at the decorated room.

A loud 'surprise' echoes through the room, causing me to jump slightly.

"You guys, this is way too much" I state, covering my hands with my face.

Caroline, Brittany, Kelsea, Miranda, Lauren, and a few others are scattered around the room, along with my mom and sister.

Walking around to hug everyone, I nearly drop to my knees when I notice two people standing in the back of the room, smiles on their faces.

"Ashlyn" I state, holding back a sob.

Despite Morgan and I not speaking to each other, I still have been communicating with his family and keeping them updated on everything with the baby.

They're just as mad as I was.

"Hey sis" she responds, running up to me and wrapping her arms around me. 

Morgan's POV

Walking through the studio, I hear loud laughter coming from one of the empty rooms.

Before I could walk away, I see a familiar face walking out of the bathroom.

"Ash?" I question.

Ashlyn freezes in her spot, before looking over at me with a smile on her face.

"Hey brother of mine" she says, walking towards me.

"What are you doing here?" I question.

Before she can answer, one of the doors opens up.

"Ash, get your ass in here. Your mom wants pictures of us two" I hear coming from behind her.

We both turn around to see Savannah walking out of one of the rooms.

"Oh fuck" she whispers, seeing the two of us standing in the hallway.

"What is going on?" I question, looking between the two of them.

Ashlyn looks over at Savannah, before shrugging her shoulders.

"I got it, go tell them I'm going to be a minute" Savannah tells her.

Ashlyn gives me a pat on the arm, before walking back to where Savannah came from, closing the door behind her.

"Why are my mom and sister here?" I question as she approaches me.

I take in her appearance as she gets closer.

Her long blonde hair is curled slightly, a long pink dress with lace covering her body. However, the noticeable bump stops my heart from beating.

"Um, the girls invited them to the party" she answers, looking back at the now closed door.

"So, were you ever planning on talking about this with me?" I question, crossing my arms over my chest. 

"Do you really blame me for not running right to you as soon as I found out Morgan? I needed time to heal, time to process everything that was happening between us on top of everything else, including our daughter. I had to protect us, and I couldn't do that without a clear head" she tells me.

"I didn't cheat on you Sav. While I was told a girl went back with me, I'm not sure how it even went that far. I wouldn't dare do that to you, you mean the world to me" I respond.

"Look, I was planning on talking to you soon, I wasn't going to keep our daughter away from her father" she tells me.

"So, it's a girl?" I question, walking closer to her.

She gives me a small nod, before looking down at her bump.

"Is there any hope for us?" I question, quietly.

"I would like to think that there could be, I just want to focus on our daughter, and you need to clean up your act. I want you to be there for both of us, but if it comes down to it, we can make it work for you just being in her life" Savannah tells me. 

"You and me, that's all I want. You, me, and our daughter, a whole heard of kids if that's what you want. You and me, we're end game" I tell her.

Savannah smiles up at me, before grabbing my hand.

"We can work towards that, but for now you can come help me open presents. This little girl of ours has been completely spoiled" she tells me, excitedly.

Savannah grabs my hand before walking back into the room where she came from. As soon as we walk through the door, all eyes are on the two of us. Savannah is quickly pulled away by Laken and Caroline, as I'm pulled off to the side by my mom.

Taking a quick look around the room, I see a tribe of women surrounding her, causing a smile to come to my face.

Looking back at my mom, she looks at me with a glare, one that would normally have me cowering in a corner.

"I'm telling you this. You mess this up again, I will not hide your sisters keys from her. I will gladly drive her to wherever you may be so she can beat the crap out of you" she tells me.

I gulp quietly, nodding my head at her.

"Yes ma'am" I respond. 

              ashlynwallen, morganwallen, linabryan3, and 49,383 others liked

Savmarie18: Thankful for my people today! Baby girl and I were showered with so much love today. Thank you @lakenm23 and @linabryan3 for putting everything together, we can't wait to meet you princess. 💕🌸

Comments:

@linabryan3: Can't wait for snuggles! 🫶🏼

@lakenm23: love you both endlessly 😘

@ashlynwallen: can't wait for my niece to be here! ❤️