Cast and Backgrounds

Ho Hey

  Akira Akbar as Karalynn Beatrice Gomez

                          The Overprotective One

     Karalynn Gomez is a sixteen year old Sophomore, who has the kindest of souls.
   Karalynn is on the soccer team and also joined a book club solely to have people who have the same interests as her when her friends are busy, Karalynn is an only child and lives with her father.

    Karalynn's personality is such a fun one, she will try anything you like because she wants you to know that she does listen to you and wants to try out the things that interest you to spark conversation, she's never one to discriminate who wants hang out with her.
   Speaking of not discriminating, Karalynn had joined a sign language class to learn how to do sign for her deaf and mute best friend, Kiana who was born deaf.

    Although she has the sweetest personality and a heart of gold, she knows better than to allow anyone to walk all over her and/or anyone around her.
   So if you're bullying someone, just know that, that doesn't fly with Karalynn.

   " I don't understand a single thing about baseball but, I'll try to. "

  Madison Bailey as Kiana Jordan Lovegood

                              The Aggressive One

                              The Aggressive One

    Kiana Lovegood is a seventeen year old Sophomore, Kiana may have the looks of kitten in an alleyway that's meowing for you to come get her but she's a really aggressive person.
  She's not openly aggressive to those who she doesn't know but she will drop kick you if you're her best friend and had just said something offense.

    Kiana was born deaf, but she knows how to read lips well and if something got misinterpreted then you need to clear it up quickly, sometimes Kiana doesn't wait but you just have to get lucky.
   Kiana's personality is like playing Russian roulette, you never really know if you're going to get a nice look from her or an evil glare.