"So, how've you been, Kujo?"

* -FINAL CHAPTER- * END OF YOUR WORLD PT4.

You restlessly rustle under the silk sheets of the king size bed you lay upon, ultimately choosing to open your eyes, giving into your reality.

You glance around the room looking for whom you once called your lover, who's nowhere to be seen, leading you to take a sigh of relief at the sight.

Your legs feel sore as you try to get up off the soft mattress. Remembering the events from last night,
the realization of Dio's location becomes increasingly obvious.

Jotaro, god I hope you're okay.
It's finally time, isn't it? Did this really work?

You walk over to the bathroom and place the palms of your hands onto the cold sink, looking up to the mirror to face the monster Dio has made you become. But you knew it was all worth it.

A part of you believes this wasn't out of love, but more some sick twisted way of telling you that even if he dies, he'll never truly leave. Although it wasn't part of the plan, it gave them enough time, and made Dio weaker.

Your body aches in ways unimaginable to mankind.
But the transformation didn't work. It was never bound to you assume. The hamon in your blood wouldn't let it.

*TAP*

You swiftly turn around to the noise of a pebble hitting your bedroom window.

You quickly walk over to the window, spreading apart the curtains to see Jotaro throwing small pebbles at it from the floor below.

He smiles, almost as a clarification that it worked.

You run downstairs, through all the hallways the mansion has in store, and bust through the front door.

You see Jotaro leaning against the gate surrounding the mansion as he nonchalantly lights a cigarette.

"So, we did it?"

"We did it." He says.

You walk over to him and ask,

"What now?" While motioning to get a hit of his cigarette.

"We can get the star tattoo removed from your back if you'd like, Zeppeli."

"I'd be grateful for that, Kujo."

"So, why did my old man make you into a temporary Joestar anyways?"

"Think about it, why would Dio want someone he couldn't make a fucking super baby bloodline with? I'm surprised he fell for it to be honest."

"How've you been, (y/n)?"

"As best as anyone can be in that sort of situation. I think for a long time, I gave up on myself. But when my son was born, it brought me back to the reality of it all. If I wanted to save my son I had to give my all to survival and to the completion of the plan. I think a part of me did fall in love with Dio, some Stockholm syndrome shit I suppose.
So, how've you been, Kujo?"

"Never better."

"Do you think I'll ever see my son again, Jotaro?"

"That's your choice."

"I assume you're right."

"You ready to go home?"

"Yeah, I'm ready."

———————————————————————————

*3 YEARS PRIOR.*

You hear the phone ringing, as you finish washing the dishes your grandmother told you to take care of.

You walk over and pick up the phone.

???: Hello?

(Y/N): "Zeppeli household speaking."

J: "Hey kiddo, it's Joseph, Joseph Joestar! Remember me?!?"

(Y/N): "Uhh, y-yeah! What's up?"

J: "I know it's sudden, but I need your help."

                  "When can I see you, (Y/N)?"

   You and Joseph decide to meet at a public park located in Nápoles, Italy.

"So, Mr. Joestar, what is it that you need?"

"Dio, Dio Brando. Have you heard of him?"

"Of course I have, who in my family hasn't?" You say before taking a hit of your cigarette.

"Zeppeli, I need your help finding him."

"Can't you get a stand user to do the job, Joseph?"

"I thought of it, but here's the catch. If I send a stand user out there for the intent I'm searching for, if he decides to turn you into whatever the hell he is.. there's no coming back from that. I know that your skilled in hamon, is that right?"

"Yeah..? But what's your so called "intent", Joestar?"

"I need you to seduce him, at least long enough to get information on him. There's no doubt in my mind that he'll find you. We tattoo a star on your shoulder and people will start spreading it like wild fire. He has connections, there's no doubt about it. The Speed Wagon Foundation will compensate you, no doubt about it. But we need you."

"Okay.. But about my hamon.. and whatever he is.. what does that have to do with anything?"

"My grandfather, Jonathan Joestar. When he fought against Dio years back, Dio attempted to turn him into well.. one of him, but by using hamon, Jonathan managed to extract whatever it was out of him. Theoretically speaking, you should be able to do the same."

"That's simply theoretical though, isn't it?"

"Zeppeli, nothing's going to probably happen to you anyways. It's going to be dangerous, but there's always a light at the end of the tunnel, and even though it's dark on the way there, I need you to be my flashlight."

"Joseph.. I don't know.."

"(Y/N).. Please. You have nothing to lose.. So please.. Help us, help us all."

"Joestar, you have my word."

  You stretch out your hand to him, and you both shake hands on your verbal deal.

———————————————————————————

                  Japan,
                         1998.

    You hear your front door open. You hear your little girl running over to greet her father.

"Hey sweetheart, how was work?" You ask your husband.

"It was alright. I saw a starfish you would've liked, Zeppeli."

"Oh is that so, Kujo?"

———————————————————————————

THE END.