"Strawberry Lips."

Dinner was silent.
You both are with occasional words spoken in between bites, but nothing to special.
The food was phenomenal.
You look up to see Dio let out a small chuckle as he saw you enjoy your food.
"Seems like someone's enjoying their dinner.. I'm just trying to save the best for last my sweet.."
You choke on your food for a second.
"Oh, was that last sentence a bit to much for you?" He says sarcastically.
You couldn't help but let out a sweet chuckle.
'God what a womanizer..' You thought to yourself.
You finish your meal and realize that Dio had barely eaten anything.
"I assume you're not hungry?"
"Quite frankly I lost my appetite for everyday food.
My so called diet tends to stick to blood, or it's at least what I prefer. I am a vampire after all.." He says seductively.
"I assume you've already finished.. my sweet."
You nod.
"So, what is it that you'd planned to do next."
You ask expecting the worse.
Even though the worst started to seem slightly fun after spending more time with the mysterious Dio..
He stands up and walks towards you, reaching out for your hand.
"My lady.."
You take his hand and stand up.
He begins to lead you into his library.
"This is where I spend most of my time, I try to keep it tidy, but of course nothing is ever truly perfect, expect for me of course.." He seemed to break his facade for that last part of his sentence, as if he wasn't sure that was he was saying was true.

" He seemed to break his facade for that last part of his sentence, as if he wasn't sure that was he was saying was true

The library was old and rustic, yet still held a fresh environment for all its readers.
"It's lovely." You say quietly.
He responded with a simple smile.
"Do you partake in reading my dear flower. We do have a large selection of novels to chose from here at my manor. Everything you do desire will be granted."
You smile without even realizing it.
You soon began to realize you were falling head over heels for this man.
"If you'd like.. Maybe we can simply dance for a while. I can put on some records and we can enjoy ourselves for a while."
He asks you.
"Alright." You say back to him.
He puts on a recording of classical era music, perfect for a slow dance.
Without a seconds notice he takes you into his arms and you begin to dance.
Being held this way was a foreign feeling to you. You were never close to anyone, so you never had someone to hold you close this way, let alone dance.
You chuckle and say,
"Your toes are going to hurt after this because you best believe me that I have no idea how to dance."
He laughs and looks down at you, then proceeds to tilt your body back, while staring deeply into your eyes. If your body could physically melt it would be all over him right now. You felt like a princess, no, like a queen dancing with her king.
He begins to lean into your face.
You could feel his hot breath against your soft lips while he stares directly into your eyes.
He places his lips onto yours gently. He kisses you softly and you kiss him back.
How could such a large and arrogant man, be so gentle and sweet at the same time.
His lips were sweet, with the slight taste of strawberry.
He pulled back gently and chuckled softly.
"Wow.. I.." He had no idea how to respond.
Instead of speaking with his words, he leaned into you and stole another kiss, this time with a little more pressure.
He bit softly on your bottom lip.
You gasp slightly, and while doing so he takes that as in chance to slip his tongue into your mouth.
He was slow with you, savoring every single taste, and you began doing the same.
His hands slowing caressing your back.
He lifted you up, and little did you know what was about to happen next.

END OF CHAPTER 4
Sincerely,
Dio's Pinkie Toe.