"Unfortunate Soul."

END OF YOUR WORLD PT2.
FIRST PERSON POV:

I think I'm dreaming. The soft noise of the candle on my night stand slowly sizzles out as I daze into sleep. Sometimes in my dream I hear what I imagine what my son would sound like, what he look like when he's older, who he would be. But I have no regrets, he's living the life that I wish I would've been able to give him. When it's not him that's on my mind, I tend to wander off into a universe where I never got harassed that night, and I went home, to my quite apartment building, leading a quiet life, maybe I would've had a life waiting for me.

THIRD PERSON POV:

You hear the song ringing of the cicadas outside your window. You rustle in your bed as you try to drown out the noise of the things around you. You can't take it anymore as you stand up out of bed and go to go get a cup of water. You softly creak the door open and quietly step towards the manor's large kitchen.
It's dead silent.
You pour yourself a glass and go take a seat in one of the manor's living rooms.
You close your eyes as you tilt your head back, letting your mind wander.
You haven't seen Enyaba in a while.
It's odd considering how frequently she would try to
pester you.
For that matter,
where was Dio?
    You had woken up to an empty bed and it finally had crossed your mind.
You were surprised he wasn't there considering it was daytime, and even though he didn't sleep, he would spend that time reading or cuddling you.
You walked around the mansion for a while until you heard a group of unfamiliar voices. You thought they were probably a few of the stand users recruited by Dio but you weren't sure. You follow the voices to the  main area of the manor. You see a group of men.. and a dog?
   You hide behind a pillar.
As you slowly creak your head from the side of the pillar you observe the group of men.
You look keenly at the man dressed in all black,
greenish-blue eyes, and a black hat, his whole aura seemed oh so familiar to you.
  You hear him say,
"Someone's here, stay on guard."
You know him.
It's Jotaro, Jotaro Kujo.
He was what, a second-cousin of yours, theoretically. But you still knew him nonetheless, and he was like family.
He was also one of your childhood friends.
When you lived in Japan you and him would often go to the park together with your parents.
You both shared to Joestar birthmark, the star on your back.
   You knew what they were here for.
Before they move you step away from behind the pillar and yell out;
  "Please! Don't come any closer!"

"(Y/N)? What the fuck are you doing here."
Says Jotaro

"You don't understand! He'll kill you. He'll kill all of you. You don't understand the extent of his abilities.
He can stop time!"

Something isn't right. They're not moving. In fact, nothing is moving.
You turn around frantically not being able to understand what's going on.
You feel a hand on your back slowly make it's way to your neck.

"Darling.. What exactly.. do you think your doing?"

Any mobility you had in your body has left as Dio picks you up and carries you out of the room.

By the time you're able to move again, it seems that you and Dio have left the room the others are in.
You assume time has resumed by now.

You feel Dio pin you forcefully against a wall.

"We're you trying to sabotage me.. darling?"

"N-No."

"Then what exactly we're you doing?"

"I just wanted them to leave."

"By telling them what my abilities are?"

"..."

"Don't act stupid (Y/N). You are far from stupid, you fucking cunt."

"It's just so that they understand what they're getting into. So get your fucking hands off me."

He lets go of your wrists and backs away from you slowly.

"I need to ensure something of you.. (Y/N)."

"And what is that?"

"You do know.. how I became what am I today right?"

"The stone mask."

"I think it's time."

"Time for what?"

"Time for you to understand."

Dio opens a locked cabinet in the room you both are in. Now that you think about it, you've never been in this room of the manor.

He pulls out a mask.

This must be what he would always tell you about.

You see Dio cut his finger purposely with his fangs,
then he says:

"Come over here darling.."

"Dio.."

"Now."

You approach him as he grabs your arm and pulls you forcefully.

"This will only hurt a bit, my flower."

He shoves the blood covered mask onto your face.

All you feel is the mask envelop itself onto your face.

But as fast as it latched on, it let go.

You look up at Dio, who seems shocked as he stares down at you.

"I don't understand.. why didn't it work?"

He says.

You stand there dazzled, completely confused on what had just happened.

"YOU FUCKING CUNT WHAT DID YOU DO?"

"I-I don't understand."

"YOU DID SOMETHING DIDN'T YOU? THERE HAS TO BE A REASON IT DIDN'T WORK NOW ISNT THERE? YOU FUCKING BITCH."

Dio slaps you across the face.

"WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM? YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO HIT ME. FOR OVER A YEAR NOW IVE FUCKING EDURED YOU ABUSING ME, MANIPULATING ME, AND TEARING ME DOWN FOR YOUR OWN FUCKING ENJOYMENT AND YOU EXOECT ME TO BE OKAY WITH ALL OF THIS? YOU FUCKING ABDUCTED ME FROM MY HOME, I HAVEN'T SEEN MY FAMILY, FRIENDS, NOT EVEN THE FUCKING DAYLIGHT IN YEARS. I FUCKING HATE YOU. I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE, I HOPE YOU FUCKING BURN, I HOPE YOU FUCKING BURN TO ASHES YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH."

"SHUT UP."

Dio punches you in the face so hard that you fly back and hit the wall.

You're not moving.

Your blood drips down the ident in your skull where he hit you.

Dio stands there speechless, looking at your body lying on the ground.

He shakily says,

"(Y/N)..?"

He walks up to your bloody corpse and tries to feel for a pulse.

"(Y/N).. Wake up.. Please.. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.."
His voice cracking in the process.

"Please.. PLEASE.. Don't go.. I love you.. I NEED YOU. PLEASE."

He shakes your body in hope of any possible reaction coming from you, but you lay..
lifeless on the ground.

(i'm back baby, finale comes in the next chapter 🥲)

Sincerely,

Dio's Pinkie Toe. <3