"A Child of God."

You woke up to the soft snoring of your once beloved Dio as he slept beside you.
You laid there taking in the ideal life you had wished upon you and Dio before he destroyed the trust you had already bestowed upon him prior to his real motives being released into the world.
But unknowing to him, you had a plan, and it had already taken a course of action.
You step quietly out of your shared bed. You walk over to where you baby was quietly resting it's eyes. You lifted up it's frail body in your arms. You lowered your head down to his soft lips and listened to his soft breathing. It was calming to your soul to know that your baby boy was still breathing. Dio began stirring in his bed. He woke up to the sight of his dearest (Y/N), holding their baby in her arms.

"Hello there, darling. How'd you sleep my love?"

Dio asks you.

"Goodmorning, my dearest."

You say with a false smile bestowed upon your face.

You move your baby's blonde locks from his eyes gently.

"He's still asleep."

"Aren't you glad, (Y/N)?"

"Glad about what?"

"That I made you into a mother. I helped you reach your purpose."

"You raped me, and created this being, and yet, I still lack knowledge on what breed it even is. Although I love this child with my whole heart, and I do love you as well. But I will never, forgive you for what you did, and the promises you broke."

You whisper angrily in order to avoid waking the baby.

You place the baby back into it's cradle, it stirs softly, until it ultimately stays in the same, peaceful position it decided on.

Dio remains silent, and as he rose from the bed, you took a step back in fear.

"You seem nervous.. (Y/N).. Do you need me to prove to you once more.. Who, is in control?"

"N-No.. I understand."

"This child is a god amongst men, and I will make him my successor. You should be honored that I chose you, to be the woman who was to bare the future god of this world, if I DIO, was not there to do so."

You nod your head slowly in agreement. You knew it would not be a good idea to anger this monster any further.

"I've had something on my mind.. (Y/N). How would you feel, how would you feel if I, DIO, made you my equal, and made you a vampire just like yours truly?"

"I-I don't know. Why do you ask?"

"I need to make sure that if you escape, you'll live in absolute hell, baby."

"..."

Dio gives you a cunning smile, stands up and exits the room.

No matter what you chose. Immortality is inevitable.

The end of the end has already begun it's course.

END OF CHAPTER

Sincerely,

  Dio's Pinkie Toe
I MESSED UP SEVERELY, I POSTED HALF THE CHAPTER AT FIRST LMFAO IM SO SORRY. THATS THE FULL CHAPTER NOW
IM SO SORRY FOR THOSE WHO READ IT