"Unspoken."

Dio carried you over to a sofa located in a corner of the library. He laid you gently on the cushions of the sofa and got on top of you.
He stared deeply into your eyes. Dio began to kiss you softly, gently as not to break you.
He softly tugged on your clothing, like if he were asking you to take it off but not directly saying so.
You ignored the request teasingly and let him continue kissing you. You could tell he was losing his patience.
He wanted you, and he wanted you now.
He began to slide off a strap from your dress over your shoulder, revealing your collar bone.
Your heart began to race, was he about to bite you?
You stopped breathing for a second, thinking that he was about to take your blood, but in fact he actually got off of you.. He was panting.
"M-My flower.. I can't do this.. I don't want to.."
He said in a panicked voice.
"I can't do this.. I can't do this to you.."
His face seemed saddened by what he said.
Even though he wants to let you escape, he can't knowing the fact that you now know where he resides.
He leaves the room without saying another word, and left all your unspoken sentences to be kept locked, not be heard.

END OF MINI CHAPTER 5.
Sincerely,
Dio's Pinkie Toe.