"Shivers."

You were confused,
worried, and flustered all at the same time from what had just happened. You sat on the sofa in shock trying to recollect your thoughts and to figure out what to do next.
You stood up and tried tracing Dio's steps in order to locate him.
The room you find yourself in, is dark and gloomy, which the occasional candle lighting up the surrounding area.
You call out, "Dio.?"
You don't hear a response and decide to continue looking around.
You find yourself at an unfamiliar door, curiously, you open it, revealing to you where Dio was standing.
You couldn't quite pinpoint what he was feeling,
and he couldn't either.
"Dio.."
"(Y/N).. You know I can't let you go..
Right? If I let you go I die.. We both die.. The Joestars will hunt me down already knowing my location because of you, and well you.. To say the least.. can't escape my desires.
How can I keep you without knowing my own intent.. God dammit (Y/N).."
You heard his voice crack softly.
"I realized that.. Is it odd, that no matter how much I hate you, despise you, want you dead, I can't keep
myself from
wondering.. What would it be like to be with you.."You say softly to him, stepping towards a few steps closer to him.
He chuckles softly, and just looks at you for a second,

(I drew it :) )
"Darling.."
He looks at you lustfully
"Dio.."
He chuckled softly at you.
"You barely even know me.. darling.."
Every time he said 'darling' like that to you it sent a pleasurable shiver down your spine.
He began to whisper into your ear,
"Darling... do you like that..?" He began to trace his face around your neck and ear, breathing just hard enough that it sent a wave of pleasure down your spine. "Y-Yes.." Dio traced his fingers around your waist, your back, your everything, every second more he felt you, it drove you insane. "I know what you want.. Baby.. but I want to tease you just a little bit more.." He said, releasing you. He chuckled and walked away into a different room.
What.. What just happened?

E N D O F C H A P T E R
6.

AUTHORS NOTE-
Holy shit sorry for being gone for like 6 years. lol i'm not gonna make any shit excuses i've just lacked motivation LWKFKOEKDKEIRK
but ima start writing more stuff now so like no worries my little whores.
   sincerely,
  Dio's Pinkie Toe.