"Oh Lord."

'For fucks sake..'
You thought to yourself as Dio walked out of the room, leaving you dissatisfied.
Even if Dio wasn't a good guy, that didn't mean you didn't want things..
If you were gonna stay here for all of eternity, might as well make the best of it.
Maybe, just maybe, he just wanted you to be the first one to make move.
You got out of bed and stretched your legs.
You walked around the room, trying to figure out the details in the room.
You saw a door, the door that Dio didn't go through.
You walked over to it and opened the door.
It was a luxurious bathroom.
Marble, every where. Quarts pillars,
complementing with the gold lining on the counters and bath.
It was gorgeous, and it was literally a bathroom.
You went towards the bath, and turned on the faucet, maybe a bath wouldn't be so bad.
The water was instantly warm and you dipped right into the flowing water.
You felt like a princess,
well, a non consenting princess.
You heard the doorknob on the bathroom door turn, startling you, but you remained your composure as a older lady walked into the room, a maid perhaps.
"Oh dear! I am so sorry!"
Said the older woman.
"I-It's alright!"
You responded.
Luckily she couldn't see anything of your body since the wall of the bath was shielding your body from being revealed.
"W-Would you like some bubbles in your bath?"
Said the woman with her still shocked expression.
"A-Ah, alrighty."
The woman got to work quickly, gathering fragrance, oils, petals, and soap.
She added everything she had in hand into the bath.
In no time the bath water looked like the ones you see in the movie, the 'fancy water' You thought to yourself.
"T-Thank you ma'am."
The older lady nodded gently and walked out, leaving you in peace in the bathroom.
You slowly lowered your body until the soap bubbles  were up to your ears.
You closed your eyes and relaxed,
this was just what you needed.
After 20 minutes you started feeling your fingers getting pruny, as if to let you know it was time to exit the bath.
You lifted yourself and reached for a towel to dry yourself and your hair.
Then suddenly you realized you had no spare clothing, and that the maid had taken your dress, to most likely wash it.
'Shit..'
You were already dried off and decided to look for any sign of spare clothing in the bedroom.
You rummaged through the room, trying not to make a mess.
Suddenly, you hear the doorknob to your
door open.
You saw Dio emerge from the door.
Both of you in shock, while you stood there
nude in the middle of the room.
Dio almost lost his demeanor, but quickly came back into character.
He smirked at you.
"(Y/N).. Didn't know you liked to be naked
during your alone time."
The flustered expression on your face said it all.
You covered you body with your hands, making sure to cover all the important spots.
"I was looking for some clothes to wear..
The maid took my dress and I have nothing else."
Dio nodded at you and went up to a dresser in the opposite side of the room, pulling out a victorian looking dress, then walking over to you, and handing the dress to you.
"You'll be wearing this for now.. I'll
have the maid provide undergarments for you."
"T-Thank you.."
You waited patiently as dio exited the room,
and then coming back in with a pair of basic undergarments
for you to wear.
A bra and panties, both matching, with a little bow on both undergarments.
You stood there, half expecting Dio to give you the privacy to put your clothes on without anyone in the room, but he didn't budge.
"Uhh... Are you going to stand there..?"
You asked in a quiet tone.
He chuckled lowly, and turned around.
You proceeded to quickly put on your undergarments, then you realized that the mirror Dio was facing reflected your body fully.
Dio realized you saw that and he laughed.
"You're very cute darling, even under the clothing."
You got very caught off guard by the comment.
But you liked it.
Oh lord.