"Futility."

LEMON 🍋

Dancing.. Booz.. It was all enough to get you to forget how you got here. You felt his breathing, warm and heavy, radiating onto your body. You both breathing rapidly in the process. Just the tension was enough to rile you up.

"Dio.."

"(Y/N).. Let me make up my mistakes to you.. Let me show you.. the world..I promise.. I'll pull out."

You yelped as he slid his hands over your body.
His hands were cold, but the sheer heat of your body was enough to make up for the both of you.

His hands trailed up your thighs. The chills that went up your spine intensified the more he slid your body. Your dress was already off.
Dio slid his hands into your panties. You moan softly to the sensation of his cold fingers on your clit.
You were soaking.
Your body shook under his touch.
The Thrill of The Kill...

He slid two fingers in, moving in and out slowly. Your body ached for more.
Dio kissed at your neck, softly, gently...
The more kisses you received, the more you forgot where you were, WHO this man was.
The man your family oh so desired to kill, THE MAN who haunts your lineage.
But that wasn't important right now, because.. there was no more going back.

Something snapped your mind back into existence, you were finally aware, but there was something different. You weren't afraid of him anymore. You knew what you were doing, and you were aware of the consequences.
You were dancing with the devil, and you were dancing with content.

The sensation of his fingers inside you was absolutely wonderful, you couldn't get enough of his bittersweet affection. Your eyes rolling back in pleasure.
Screams of pleasure filling the room.

"Yes darling! Moan for me. Scream for your king, for your god!"

"Yes Dio Sama!"

Before you could finish Dio slipped his fingers out, and decided he'd go in with a more lethal weapon.
You felt him inside you, no more fingers, no more playtime.
You felt him begin to thrust into you, every in and out driving you over edge.
You heard Dio's breath shake more and more with every thrust into you,
and your moaning getting louder and louder.

He grabbed onto your waist for better control, and you lifted your legs onto his shoulders.
The intensity of it all driving you over edge.
With all the pleasure going on, there was a thought in your head, was he going to pull out? You had no idea, but you didn't care.
The pleasure was greater than the risk.

"(Y/N)..
I..
I love you."
Dio moaned out in between his breaths.

"I l-love you too."

He began thrusting even harder. You couldn't lie but think he was huge, not only in height, but most definitely length.
Your 9th grade Biology class never explained a phenomenon like his body to your class before.
It was incredible.
You began to feel an overwhelming sensation rush over you, a feeling you were familiar to.
You were about to orgasm.
Your screams and moans reaching their peak, as you finished all over his dick,
and Dio finished right after you, and most importantly, he finished inside.
It finally dawned over you..
Is that what he wanted?
He WANTED to get you pregnant.
Was this his plan?

"You said you'd pull out.."

"I have to make sure you'll never leave me (Y/N)."

"You PROMISED."

You tried pushing him off of you, but you forgot he's a much stronger and heavier man than you.

You were hazed,
but you were aware.

You slapped Dio.

"Was this your plan all along?! To try to make me fall in love with you?! To get me pregnant?! Is that what you wanted?! You're sick Dio."
You said teary eyed.

"(Y/N).. I love you, and I'm making sure, that there's something keeping us together.. Always."

"That's insane Dio."

"Now (Y/N).. Be a good girl. You can't to anything about it anymore. So sit in my arms, and accept it."

You ran out of the bed at locked yourself in a bathroom. Although you couldn't escape, this would make do.

You could try to use hamon, but you knew that it would be futile. Your hamon was useless against him.

You turned on the tap of the bathtub at let the water run,
the water from the faucet ran,
and so did your tears.

END OF THE CHAPTER.