017: stuck with you

Thea was upstairs in Junk N Stuff, eating her Sour Patch Kids as she was listening to her music in her ears buds while sitting on the counter.

    Suddenly Gooch and Schwoz both rushed out from the back room, carrying their suitcases. "Hey guys," Thea greeted but they didn't responded and ran out of the door. "Okay then. . ." She then mumbled.

       Henry walked out from the back room, carrying a cardboard box filled with items. "Come on, guys. You won't even look back at me!" He called after them before looking over at Thea, "Why didn't you stop them?"

"Hey! I'm eating and listening to music. I can't also stop someone the same time," Thea scoffed.

Charlotte entered the store, "What are Gooch and Schwoz running from?" She asked as Thea removed her earbuds.

Henry let out a sigh, "Ray. Because he's in a really bad mood."

"Ray's always in a bad mood about something." Thea commented earning a look from Henry.

"It's his super anniversary."

"Super. . ." Charlotte trailed off.

"The anniversary of when he was eight heads old, when he got densitized and became indestructible."

Charlotte smiled, "Ooh, fun, we should celebrate."

   Thea stood up on the counter, "Vegas, baby!" She announced which Charlotte immediately agreed to.

"No!" Henry exclaimed.

     But Thea ignored him and pulled out her phone, "I'm thinking we should spend at least 3 days there. We have to go to those casino places!"

     Charlotte furrowed her eyebrows, "Aren't you suppose to 21 or older?"

Thea waved her off, "We can get fake IDs."

     Charlotte folded her arms, "Yeah, they're not going to believe that we're over 21."

  "True." Thea mumbled to herself as she sat back down on the counter.   

"Ray hates his super anniversary." Henry said.
"Why?" Charlotte asked.
"Because when Ray's dad realized he was indestructible, he took him out of school and started training him to be a superhero."
"Yeah?"
"'And now he missed out on all the fun of being a normal kid."

Charlotte frowned, "That's so sad."

Thea hopped off the counter and walked over to them, "Yeah, I guess."

    "He never got to go camping, ride rollercoasters. He never even learned how to ride a bike."

"My Uncle Rosco never learned how to ride a bike." Charlotte told.

Henry furrowed his eyebrows, "How come?"

"Because when he was a kid, he already weighed 400 pounds," Then Charlotte shook her head. "The bikes just couldn't take it."

"Poor bikes."
"400 pounds?"

    Suddenly a little girl entered the shop, "Hey. You need any help?" Henry asked.

"I was just wondering if I could try out that piano over there." She said.

"Sure, go ahead." Charlotte shrugged and the girl walked over to the piano and started playing the instrument quite well.