𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Zacznij od początku

kaia smiled, "that's great! i'm actually in on ghat secret because...i'm in the movie too!"

"really?! that's awesome," chris smiled. "that means you get to meet my brother."

the two walked into the restaurant, obviously collecting some stares but it once ended when they were secluded in a closed space in the restaurant.

they both sat down and perused the menu.

"i saw that miles proposed to his girlfriend. well, now, fiancé," chris pointed out.

kaia should've known this was coming. she was heavily associated in the life of miles teller, especially since paparazzi leaked pictures of them out together from multiple occasions...and fans shipped them hard.

"yeah," kaia said, "i'm happy for him. such a monumental moment."

chris smiled, not noticing kaia's uneasiness.

"yeah, she's a lucky woman," chris laughed.

hell yeah she was

kaia took a minute to look around the bar after chris ordered for them. people were rowdy, but not so much so that it was crazy. many people were singing the song playing and it almost reminded her of miles' piano scene. everyone up and dancing to the music. the song that was playing was 'return of the mack' by mark morrison.

"you know, this is probably one of my favorites songs," chris mentioned, breaking kaia out of her trance of looking around. "if it's not this, it's probably 'skate' by silk sonic."

kaia smiled. if there was anything she loved so much, it was music. trading playlists was like a drug to her.

"really? that's awesome," she said. "i love music, all genres and to be honest i'm kind of a music junkie," she bragged.

"oh i know, you always post music recommendations on your instagram story," he laughed. "lots of taylor swift and a little indie songs ."

they laughed and continued the conversation. as the minutes went by, the food arrived and bar got louder. this made kaia and chris rush to eat so they can get away from this madness.

once they got out, chris pulled her aside to the sidewalk that was on the edge of the beach.

"so, i actually took you out tonight to ask you a question..." chris trailed off.

"go right on ahead," kaia nodded, as he took her hands in his. his hands were soft, weirdly soft.

"well, uhm," he stuttered, before taking a deep breath. "will you be my girlfriend, kaia ashton?"

• • •

"glen! i'm home!"

glen walked down from his room. "hey, kai. how was your date?"

kaia chuckled. "wow, okay the first thing you ask it that."

"come on, out with it," urged glen.

"he asked me to be his girlfriend," she finally said.

glen let out the most dramatic gasp ever, his eyes wide and hands over his mouth.

"no fucking way! and what did you say?"

kaia put down her purse, and grabbed some water from the fridge.

"i said yes. and we kissed."

• • •

monica ♥️
HOW DID YOUR DATE GO
NVM GLEN JUST TEXTED ME
OMFG YOURE DATING CHRIS EVANS