Chapter 19: Just friends

(Nya POV)

I couldn't stop thinking about my dream. But it was morning, Lloyd was up but weak. And besides were just friends, right? Lloyd's eye's looked blank. His beautiful  green spark that was there before seemed gone. It's as if all the happiness in his life was gone.  Kai finished his food and began  to clean his plate. It seemed that everybody's emotion was gone.Everybody soon left the table leaving just me and Lloyd. After a while, everybody left the monastery except  for me and Lloyd. The last time he acted like this was after Jay died.

"Wanna go for a walk together?" Nya asked Lloyd. "No." Lloyd responded coldly. Nya didn't care and grabbed his hand and ran out the monastery. "Where are we going?" Lloyd asked. "To the city." Nya told him. They spent hours at the city, went to the arcade, got lunch, and now it night.

Lloyd and Nya sat on a bench together as they watched the sunset together. Lloyd noticed Nya shivering. It was fall after all, and she was wearing just a t-shirt. Lloyd took of his green jacket and placed it on Nya's shoulders. She looked at him with a smile. She laid her head on Lloyd's shoulder and thought her self 'Just friends'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its been awhile huh? School started again and I've been focused on that more then this. I've also been doing more stuff on my youtube channel. I've just had no time for this. Plus I had to rethink the story. but i'm back. do i know when i publish? nope. but i'm back for now