Chapter 5: Blame

This chapter contains the effects of self harm. If you are sensitive to this, you might not want to read.

(Nya POV)

Everybody needed  some time apart. 

Kai went to Skylor's noodle shop.

Zane was at borg tower with PIXAL.

Nobody knew where cole was.

And that just left me and Lloyd.

Lloyd hasn't left his room for two days. I'm starting to get worried.

I've knocked on his room multiple times and yet nothing.

I was getting angry, one night he's helping me cope, next night he's locked himself in his room.

"Lloyd, I swear to god if you don't open this door now i'm gonna bust it down."

"1, 2, 3!"

I busted the door down to see a messy room, and a shirtless Lloyd on his bed.

"Lloyd?" I said, wanting answers.

His skin was pale, there were cuts and bruises all over his body, and empty beer bottles.

I tapped him and nothing moved but his eyes which looked at me.

He was still alive.

I began to pick him up and carry him to the bathtub, when a pocket knife dropped from his hand.

I put him in the tub and turned on the water.

I ran to the kitchen and grabbed water, food, and a washcloth. 

I came back and the tub was filled up. I gave him some water and gave him some food. He could barely eat it. 

He put his head back and closed his eyes. I assume he hasn't slept at all.

I went to his bed picking up trash, empty beer bottles, and cleaning stains.

I eventually sat in his green chair, It was very soft.

I looked at his mirror he only had one photo on it, a photo of him and Harumi.

I felt bad for him, somebody who he loved with all his heart, betrayed and tried to kill him.

I went to go check on Lloyd, he was now awake. 

He looked confused, like he didn't know what was happening. He looked down at his pants and back at me.

"Nya, why the hell am I in my pants in damn bathtub?"

I giggled at his question.

I grabbed the hot washcloth rubbing it on his back which was covered with bruises.

The whole time he just stared.

I imagine he was trying to remember.

He took the sandwich I gave him earlier.

After about thirty minutes, he finally got out. I gave him a towel and got some bandages.

He sat down at the table and put his arm out. 

I bandaged his whole body before pulling out my phone.

I asked Kai, Cole, and Zane when they'll be home.

'probably not for a couple more hours' Kai responded.

'dont know' Cole said back.

'Maybe not until morning, Nya. Cyrus Borg needs our help.' Zane said.

looks like its just you and me for bit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kai POV)

It's really nice to have somebody to talk to. Jay's funeral is tomorrow and I can't take it.

I just need somebody to be with  besides the team.

Me and skylor kept looking down at the lake.

"It's beautiful, isn't it." Skylorsaid looking at me. 

"What do you mean?"

"In this time where everything is darkness, things are still beautiful.

"Heh, guess your right."

She grabbed my shoulders and looked at me.

She then grabbed my cheeks and kissed me.

She smiled and walked away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Cole POV)

It's been years since I last talked to her. I knocked on the garage to no answer.

"Come on it's been years." I told her.

"Open up!" I yelled.

"Seliel! Are you in there!"

I noticed the back door was opened so I went in.

Nobody was there except me.

A machine went off and said 'Hey cole! I heard what happened with Jay. I'm so sorry. But meet me at 234 fake place dr if you want to talk.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In and abandoned warehouse.

"Let me go you asshole!" Seleil screamed.

"Don't worry sweetheart. Everything will be over soon." She said smirking.

She left her in the cell and walked back to the computer area.

"Uh boss, I think I found him." a criminal told her.

She grabbed it without saying a word.

"Get the remains! I'm gonna have talk with a great mechanic."