"I'm just awesome, you know?" Emma winks at Fiona. She leans at Fiona, giving a quick peck to her lips. Fiona reciprocates.

"Alright little man, let's get you inside." Fiona picks up Cam as Emma gets the package. Fiona unlocks the door with her free hand, getting everyone in.

Fiona sets him down on the shoe cabinet and takes off his shoes. Immediately, Cam runs inside.

"Should I put this in the closet?" Emma asks.

"Yeah, that's fine." Fiona replies. She smacks Emma's butt as she walks past her.

"You're going to pay for that, honey." Emma smirks before walking upstairs.

Fiona goes straight to the kitchen to make something. Quick and light. She doesn't bother finding Cam as it is his routine to just vanish into thin air. And she doesn't need to worry very much knowing Max is with him.

Fiona fixes a quick egg fried rice for themselves as Emma gets back downstairs.

"Where's the little devil?" Emma asks, not noticing Cam.

"Playing around, probably." Fiona replies, turning off the stove. She takes out a baby bottle from a drawer, putting water in it.

Emma watches as Fiona suddenly turns to her, giving her a long, passionate kiss. They look into each other's eyes after the kiss, soaking up the moment.

Just then, Cam comes running into the kitchen. He has his stuffy in one hand and a nerf gun in other. "Mama, peepee!" He shouts, letting his mama know about the predicament. And he is naked by the way.

Fiona watches as Cam is squirming in his place. "Where are your clothes, honey?" Fiona asks him sternly.

"Max took it." Fiona and Emma crack up at Cam's answer. They had this same situation yesterday.

"Alright, let's go peepee." Fiona picks up Cam, walking towards the ground floor bathroom. "You are obsessed with showing your butt to the world, aren't you?" Fiona coos.

She holds Cam up as he pees, then washes both of their hands. She thinks about getting him dressed but decides against it. He would have gotten his clothes messy while eating anyways.

..

"Babe, we have to grocery shopping soon." Emma announces, going through the pantry. They have had their food already and now the adults are cleaning up while Cam is watching cartoons.

"Yeah. We can go tomorrow." Fiona replies, washing the dishes. "What are you trying to find anyways?"

"Some snacks or something." Emma shrugs, still looking for something. All of a sudden, she gets a light smack on her head. "What the hell, babe?" She more of whines than asking.

"We just ate. And you need snacks already?" Fiona asks, resting her hands on her hip. "I just wonder how you keep yourself in shape."

"Fast metabolism. It's called fast metabolism." Emma grabs a Lays packet.

"Ridiculous." Fiona laughs, getting back to washing the dishes.

..

"I don' wan' to!" Cam scoots away from Fiona and Emma when they try to take him to his bath.

"Okay, fine then. I guess only we would get to play with bubbles and toys in the bath. Let's go babe." Fiona says. And just as she thought, Cam whines.

"No, I wan bubbwes." Cam looks up at them.

"Then, you'd have to get in the bath, bubba." Emma chimes in.