Chapter 14: CAPTURED

Start from the beginning

       When Nicole came back holding onto Ashley's tennis racket the guy saw it and gulped he knew it was over for him. Nicole circled him and tsked patting the racket on her palm: 

"I don't know if you'll be able to make babies and neither do I care anyway sweet dreams looser," She said still circling the kneeling man, she raised the racket up and hit him on the head knocking him out cold, he landed with a thud sound.She opened the front door and then looked back at the two unconscious men laying on the ground and said 'Pathetic'  

      Suddenly halfway through the fight she felt a hand coving half her face as she smelt the stinky smell of a rogue, She kicked backward making her leg collide with his knee which led him to release her in the process." Too weak" she muttered, She turned around giving him an all-round kick in the face before he could get up knocking him out cold with that she left going to help others fight. 

      Unknown to her after shifting to her wolf form, while fighting off two rogues that were fighting an injured pack mate of hers, they focused on her instead leading her away and making things difficult for her, another rogue came up from behind in his human form and injected her with some quantity of wolfsbane which would make her weak and easy to knock out, turning to leave after making eye contact with another rogue in a tree.

       Nicole felt the sharp pain in her abdomen she turned to where she felt the person that injected her and luck was on her side as she bit into his leg making him scream in agony forgetting about the other two she was fighting,  giving her a disadvantage as the man hit her on the head.

Note: Silver and wolfsbane are harmful to werewolves, A large amount of wolfsbane can kill a wolf if not removed immediately and a silver bullet can also kill a wolf.

                                                                                                            ****

   In the meeting hall, a phone rang interrupting the ongoing meeting and making everyone turn to look at the culprit, which was none other than Alex stone. Ignoring them he answered the call seeing that it was his Gamma and walked out.

"Speak," He said, his tune cold and bored

"Alex,...Alex... we're..under..attack...by rogues" the person on the other side of the line said panting making each of his sentences broken.

"What about your Luna, the women, and children, my si-"he was saying calmly before being interrupted by the sound of a person yelling on the other side.

"Alex I've to go...Luna ... is.... taken ...them to the- oh shit" quickly the call got disconnected making Alex on edge as he sensed something was wrong.

   Right after the call got disconnected Alex quickly badged into the meeting hall causing everyone to be on alert except Stéphano and Asher, silencing the ongoing conversation.

"We have to go. Now"Alex said looking at his brother, making the rest look at him weirdly

' what's wrong? Who was that' Asher asked through their mind link seeing as his brother is on edge.

'Jason(gemma), there's an unexpected attack at the pack, and the line just disconnected before he could finish 'Alex said, his face expressionless and his aura became even colder.

"Shit!"Asher and stéphano cursed pushing their chairs back.

"Sorry, gentlemen but we have a situation to take care of" They heard the calm-looking Asher say seriously.

Right as one of the elders was about to question them on what's more important a phone rang.

"Hello," Jamie said (Alpha Bruce's beta)