I was silent for five seconds.

    Then, under Kei's uneasy gaze, I stood up and shouted at Gojo Satoru.

    "Give me back my Hello Kitty, it will have a new owner soon! Only a real cute girl can have my Hello Kitty."

    Gojo Satoru is about to lose his doll: ? ? ? Why, I don't want to.

    This astral plasma event gradually subsided.

    But the impact it brought almost directly changed the state of all of us for the next six months.

    Gojo Satoru's ability has been fully developed, if it is said that he was only the strongest conceited before, and there is still something he is not capable of.

    So after the battle with Shir, Wujo Satoru is already a veritable ceiling of the magic world.

    ——The natural six eyes that can see through spells, the imaginary and reversal spells that are learned in battle.

    And there is no lower limit that can run 24 hours a day.

    Growing up to this point, Gojo Satoru almost no longer has any weaknesses.

    Unparalleled in the true sense of the world.

    He no longer needs to go out on missions with me or Jay, who will only slow him down, to be precise.

    "The strongest."

    Gojo Satoru used to like to put these two words on his lips the most, and my ears almost froze when I heard them, but until now, I didn't really realize the weight of these two words.

    The strongest don't need partners.

    Because no one can keep up with him.

    The three of us started out on separate missions.

    All tasks are the same for Wujo Wu, but it is impossible for the spell spirit to be concentrated in one place, Wujo Wu cannot take care of all of them alone.

    Most directly, Xia Youjie started to get busier and busier.

    And maybe there really is an invisible hand in this world that controls the balance. With the gradual improvement of the five comprehension abilities, the number and strength of the magic spirits in the magic world also ushered in another outbreak.

    Not long after the Astral Slurry mission, Gojo Satoru and Xia Youjie were quickly promoted to special spellers.

    With more and more tasks, Nitro began to have to stay up all night to work overtime every day. In order to share some tasks for Xia Youjie, I finally became a first-level magician.

    He had made up his mind to lie on the second level for the rest of his life.

    While I miss the past when the three of us went to eat together after removing the curse spirit, the knife in our hand was still numbly completing those mechanical repetitive movements.