"Don't be ashamed, you did a great job." He wrapped his arms around my waist to move me out of his lap.

"You made it too hot." My eyes gaped at how he looked. His wet eyes were loathly looking at me, lips frowned a bit making pouty childish features and his face's color was like a radish. He is CUTE! Immediately my body moved on its own to hug him as he sniffed a bit but when I looked down to check on him, it was worse than expected.

"You stupid! Why didn't you use infinity!?" I literally burnt him. It had pink and red spots and looked painful. Yet for sure, it wasn't all my power. I thought it was warm yet I got too rough on him.

I made sure it was warm, you raised the temperature, right?

I thought he had to be punished this time, want to be punished too?

"It hurts..." Of course it is!  Touching it isn't good so I only poured cold water on it. Of course that made him feel good and we went under the shower to keep the treatment.

"S-sato I'm so sorry!" He leaned against the wall and I was kneeling as the cold water from the rain shower made the whole job. He will hate me especially if there's burn scars.

"Now, you have to see Shoko." His slight creepy fake smile wasn't good.

"Perhaps, you making fun of me now?" I immediately shook my head and said that I was worried about him.

"Let's go to Shoko." He said and walked away to put his pants on, yet he groaned in pain.

"I'll bring her here." I accompanied him to sit on the couch.

"Gojo sensei got a burn, he's in my room." She wanted an explanation but I promised to explain later. She took some meds and I picked her up to arrive faster.

"Yo!" Shoko threw the first aid kit at him but he crossed his fingers.

"Someone explain what's happening." After telling her about the mess my cursed power caused, she smiled a bit. Shoko came closer and looked at him sitting both arms on the arm couch and his legs boldly open.

"Oh Shoko is ogling at me! Now do your job because it fucking hurts." She sighed and squatted as I opened the first aid kit for her and she started her job. I asked if there's something I could do, and she showed me how to apply the cream on and how to wrap it with a special bandage and change it each night.

Then one action made us gape when the thing we're working on start to wake up up.

"Two hot women are touching my- I-it hurts again!" He talked confidently at first then groaned in pain.

"Erection stretches the skin, so it'll hurt of course. Means you cannot have sex for at least one month." An expressionless face looked at the source of trouble which was me.

"Y-you will learn how to control your sex lust. Stay positive!" Softly his hand held mine.

"Sa-Sato!?" Is he trying to comfort me so I won't feel guilty? He nipped me lightly then threw my hand away. He got weirder and lost his mind after knowing that his honor won't work for a month. Shoko texted me the best scar cream to buy and apply each night.

His arm wrapped itself around my waist and magically we were in his apartment. He threw himself on the large bed and I helped him to take off his top. I asked him to gimme the apartment key and money to buy the cream.

"It's late, do it tomorrow." I said that I'm willing to sleep on the couch fearing to hit him while he's asleep. His eyes fixed me and told me to come closer.

"Come.here." He really is stupid, being together on the same bed will make him horny then hurt himself. So I slept beside him.

"I'm hungry, cook something." The heck is going on in his mind. It's three in the morning. I closed my eyes and pretended to snore.

"Seriously?" I sobbed with lazyness because I was exhausted and he will take revenge on me. I went to the kitchen and prepared an omelet for him but once back, he was sleeping like a baby. The first idea that crossed my mind was to slam his face with the omelet and take a picture. But, I only took a picture showing his bandaged D.

When he moved his legs he groaned in pain so I slept on his knees to prevent him from moving. And woke up at the annoying alarm. I went to buy the cream for him and other bandages. He was sleeping soundly when I came back.

"Umh~ feels good hehe!" He talked in his sleep when I applied the cream. Then I prepared sweet potato broth for him while humming a lullaby. I put it in a small bowl then hands wrapped around my waist and he kissed my ear.

"The apron looks good on you. Especially if it was alone." He kissed my cheek. Suddenly he sobbed in pain and slapped the counter several times. For sure he got hard below. He's the most ridiculous man when it comes to his sexual desire.

I sighed at him and walked him to the dining table. He's completely bare because if clothes rub against the burn it becomes worse. Shoko has told Masamichi that Sato will take the day off, or even the whole week.

"Feed me. Aaah!" All the coldness in the world filled my eyes and then gave him a light smile.

"Do you usually eat with your penis?" After popping the question he shut his mouth and smiled back.

"Because of your volcano pussy I'm temporarily disabled. So my words are absolute for this whole month, and forever actually! Now do it. Aaaahhh!" He closed his eyes and mouth wide open waiting for the meal. I sighed and sat down to feed him.

Hopefully he liked the dish and opened his mouth for another one. I wiped his lips  asked if he wants more.

"I never thought of having a girlfriend, but seeing you taking care of me made me think about risking my freedom." He said with a smirk, his eyes looked deep through mine as hotness filled my face and ears. My eyes looked down to avoid his serious gaze and he took the hand he bit earlier within his.

✰Thanks for reading✰
❦︎