I shriek with excitement and put on the wig cheesing like a big ass kid.

Jace: where we goin ?

Deleon: strip ccllluuubbbb (he says cheesing hard)

Deleon & Mikael: can I get a lap danccceee. Can I get a lap dance gggiiirrrrllllll (singing)

Kendra & I look at them in disbelief this excited for the strip club.

East: what's on yo head?

I turn around & am damn near chest to chest with East.

Jace: Happy Birthday! It's for tonight! You like it!?

East looks down at me. I'm waiting on him to say something! He pulls the wig off my head & my curls fall.

East: now I do.

East walks away from me toward everyone else & I was left speechless.

They all yell happy birthday to him & he smiles shyly.

East: I should've known when I saw my chains on the dresser. (Laugh)

Mikael: now Nigga before you start! We know you don't celebrate ya birthday we get it we got it! But THIS YEAR NIGGA

Deleon: WE GOIN UP!

They start to howl like some wild animals. Kendra & I just laugh.

*10:00pm*

We were all eating & pregaming before we left. East is usually a smoker so seeing him drinking was an experience.

I don't know what it is but do you ever find yourself at a kickback or party and everybody magically end up chillin in the kitchen ? Yea. 

Deleon: SHOTS

We all pick up our glasses as he pours more tequila shots. After we all take em I put some more of the bomb ass dip Deleon made in my bowl.

Kendra: Gworl you might wanna put that bowl down.

Jace: why ?

Before I could react East damn near snatched me up in his arms. He was sitting on the kitchen counter with his legs open and pulled me in between them. I look at Kendra like o_o.

He hooks his arm around my neck & shoulder holding a Hennessy bottle with the other hand.
A slow song starts to play and it gives me old weeknd vibes.

I start to slow grind with my hands in the air and Kendra does the same. I turn to East and realize he's singing it with his whole chest. He looks down at me and sings the song like he was rapping and he was aggressive as fuck with it. I begin to listen to the words.

ARTIE J - I Want Her Too

https://youtu.be/wLg09BH7XAY

East: She's mine and she's yours
Did you really think she loved you? Nigga I know
That she gone say anything, yea I know!

Kendra: wwwhhaaattt

Kendra begins to peep the lyrics too.

Deleon: stay out of grown folks business!
He covers her eyes and turns her around.

East: Honestly I feel like I'm sorry
I be so in love with your girlfriend
And she loves it too, and I love it too
When we rendezvous, we get comfortable

Mikael: he singing that to that Nigga J-Woo right now. (He whispers to Deleon & Kendra laughing)

East: I want your girl I think she's so fine yeah
I want her too, I want her too
You said "I'm in love with her" I am too.
Tryna play all these games with her. I am toooooo. Cuz she ain't just yours she belongs to me.

East Boundजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें