𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙭.

Start from the beginning

"Oh, I am happy that you're alive, Yeonjun hyung. Jumping in happiness, indeed.""Don't need to be sarcastic."

"I'm not!"

"What do you think I should wish for first? For the world to see me as their only King or to have all the priceless and most valuable treasures in the world?" The King pondered aloud, twirling the Sacred Quill in his long fingers.

"I think the latter would be a better choice, my Lord," Black suggested, watching the King fiddle with the feather.

"Should I? I mean, the thought of those precious treasures and jewelries in my grasp is exciting, but the thought of being the King of this world sounds more appealing." He sighed dramatically, shaking his head.

"You should've just written what your heart desires the most, your highness. The Sacred Quill wouldn't be getting out of your hands soon." The loyal advisor stated, eyeing the powerful writing tool in the King's grasp.

If the King could just look at his advisor for a second, he would see the scheming gleam in his dark brown eyes. There's no doubt that he was plotting something.

"Then I choose the riches! Because my smart advisor told me so." The King grinned widely at his servant, making the man laugh slightly under his breath.

"I suppose it wouldn't be bad having a lot of wealth and power in your possession." Black schooled his expression back to its usual blank facade.

"Now nothing can ruin this day for me." The King declared confidently.

Swiping the sword, killing the last of the knights, Yeonjun stabbed his sword to the ground, panting heavily. He thought it was normal since he had, after all, just come back from the dead.

"You good, Yeonjun hyung? You took longer than usual to kill them." Soobin spoke with concern written over his features.

"Oh geez, I wonder why?" Yeonjun sassed, shooting him a fake smile.

"Do you think the poison's still affecting his attitude?" Soobin whispered at Taehyun, who smirked in response.

"Honestly, Soobin hyung. You wouldn't think that you've been living with him for years now. That's him alright. He's just being cranky." The Sorcerer explained with an amused tone.

Dawn woke up with a splitting headache. Her hand flew to her head, wanting to massage it in hopes of easing the pain, but she found her hands bound together by a familiar object.