Steve squeezed Eddie's hand and slid down with him. Eddie was scared and instead just closed his eyes and tried to think of something other than this. He was holding Steve Harrington's hand while going down a terrifying slide. If he had to be honest, he kinda enjoyed it.

He opened his eyes once he thought the ride was over and it was. He looked towards Steve to see him smiling at him. He smiled back and they swam to the surface. They got out of the water and didn't even realize they we're still holding hands, and walked with the
others to go to another ride.

Meanwhile with the 2nd group. (El, Will, Nancy, Mike and Robin)

The group was walking around to find a ride they wanted to ride. Some men and women we're staring at Robin with lust. Nancy got jealous and grabbed Robin's hand, pulling her close. Mike was huddled close to El, trying to hide her body from everyone else. Will was looking at Mike and El in disgust and rolled his eyes. 'UGH! STRAIGHT PEOPLE.'

They arrived to a long ride and sighed. They walked towards the length thing (Same thing I said) and checked how tall they we're. They all we're able to enter and ran up the stairs to get in line. Will was running really fast until he tripped on one of the stairs and fell back. Mike caught him in time and quickly stood him up straight. *Gay* Will blushed and ran up the stairs again.

They we're waiting in the line until it was their time to come up. Will went by himself, (It's okay Will, I love you and we can go together) Robin went with Nancy and Mike went with El. Nancy tightly held onto Robin's hand and Robin began panicking slightly. (Gay Panic) She smiled at Nancy before they slid down. They both began screaming and laughing on the way down, enjoying themselves.

Once they we're done, they laughed again and got out of the water, waiting for the others. Mike and El came down, smiling. Will came down smiling until he looked El's and Will's way and slightly frowned. They got out of the water and went to the next ride.

I don't know which group I'm gone put it on so just bare with me for a second here.
.
.
Still don't know 👁️👄👁️
.
.
.
Whatever, let's just continue, shall we? 😉
.
.
.
.
.

The 1st group went on lots of rides. They even got drinks and chips. They we're about to go looking for the 2nd group until they came across the longest slide out of the whole water park. They stared at it in shock, wondering if they should get on or not. They we're cut off when Lucas began yelling excitedly.

"We have GOT to get onto that ride! It looks so long and fun! (Not like that 🙄) All of them looked at Lucas like he just committed a crime and asked them to hide the body. Dustin was the one to speak up.

"I agree with you! Let's go guys! After this amazing ride, we can go find the other's!" After a while of debating if they should go or not, they decided to go, just to make the kids happy.

They slowly approached the ride and looked at the long amount of stairs. They sighed and began walking up them all, after checking if they we're able to ride it. Eddie slowly walked up the stairs, not in the mood to get on the ride. Steve noticed this and confronted him.

"You know, you don't have to get on the ride, Eddie. We aren't going to make you do something you don't want to. We could turn back and-" Before Steve could finish his sentence, Eddie responded.

"I'm fine, Harrington! You don't have to keep treating me like a child! I want to get on the ride!" Steve sighed and took Eddie's hand before following the other's up the stairs. They finally arrived up but Steve didn't let go of Eddie's hand and instead, tightened his grip on it. (🤦🏾‍♀️ Not like that. It might just be me or something)

Eddie looked down at the ride, more than terrified. Steve tightened his grip more and pulled Eddie to the slide. He sat down and pulled Eddie in his lap. They both blushed brightly. They waited a second before Steve pushed down so they were riding.

Eddie screamed loudly and tried to jump away only to be grabbed by a firm grip. He tried to push away only to fall backwards onto Steve's chest. He just gave in and tried to snuggle closer to his chest, still screaming. Steve knew that since Eddie was terrified at the moment, he wouldn't realize what Steve was about to do. Steve kissed the top of Eddie's head and pulled away quickly.

They FINALLY were done with the ride and got out of the water, Eddie shaking. Steve walked over to the boy and pulled Eddie into his chest, not caring if people were watching. Some were awwing, Some were disgusted, and some were surprised.

The other's finally arrived and Steve pulled away from Eddie and smiled at the other's. Eddie had this weird feeling in his gut. 'Why is Steve caring for me now all of a sudden? Why did he hug me? Why was he holding my hand? How did he not push me away? How-' Eddie was broken out of his trance when the other's began calling his name. He smiled at them and they sighed in relief, walking together.

They finally saw the other's and El practically ran to hug Max, Robin ran to hug Steve, Nancy ran to hug Eddie, Will ran to hug Lucas, and Mike ran to hug Dustin. They all began laughing and discussing all of the rides they went on.

Once they arrived back at the Wheeler's, it was practically dark. "Sorry that this day had to end but we got to get back to our own houses. We have school tomorrow." Said Steve. The other's sighed and agreed. Robin stayed over at Nancy's. Steve took his car and had everyone else get in so he could drive them home.

Steve arrived at the Byer's house and dropped El and Will off. He then drove to Lucas's house and dropped him off. He then headed to Max's trailer and let her walk inside and turned into Eddie's drive way. He looked at Eddie and smiled at him. Before Steve could say anything, Eddie kissed his hand and grinned at him.

"Thank you for helping me today! You made me happy today and I also wanted to thank you for helping me come over my fears." Eddie replied, fast. He quickly got out of the car and ran to the front door. He quickly unlocked it and waved goodbye to Steve before quickly shutting the door.

Steve chuckled at Eddie's actions and smiled, still flustered. 'Did he really- He just- GOD!' He pulled out of the drive thru and drove home, as red as a cherry. He pulled into his driveway and got out of the car. He closed the door and walked to his front door, unlocking it. He walked in and immediately went to the bathroom to take a shower to clear his thoughts.

He got of the shower and placed his clothes in a basket before flopping down onto the bed. He grabbed his hand and kissed it. He smiled and turned off the light, heading to sleep. One more thought of Eddie's face flashed through his mind and he was knocked out.

Hope ya liked this chapter. Sorry for not uploading quicker, I'll try too. Hope ya having a good day or night 💪