"It's kinda.. good. You just need to add another ingredient, Ed. Could you start making me one?" Responded Mike. Ed's nodded at him and took the plate, walking over to the couch. He placed the plate on the table and was about to take a bite until he forgot something for it.

He got up and walked towards the kitchen, trying to look for the ingredient. Once he had found the mayonnaise, he walked back to the front room just to see Steve eating it, smiling proudly. He rushed over to Stevie and took the sandwich from him, having a little bit left.

"What are you doing! That was MY sandwich! I go back to get my last ingredient and you're over here stuffing your face into it!" Steve immediately felt bad and grabbed both of Eddie's shoulders with both of his hands before speaking quickly.

"Sorry! I'm sorry! I thought it looked really good and wanted to try it!" Replied Steve, panicked. Eddie sighed but nodding and walking back into the kitchen to make another one. Once he was done making another one, he cut it in half and walked back into the front room. He gave one slice to Steve and eat the other while the other's looked at them in awe.

"Okay, as much as I love you two acting like lovebirds, we don't quite wanna third wheel." They laughed at El's remark but still kept eating. When they we're both done, Eddie grabbed the plate and washed it. He came back and sat closer to Steve.

"So, what do you guys wanna do?" Asked
Will. "How about we play ding-dong ditch?" Asked Mike. "Absolutely not! What if we get caught and they might call the cops of something!" Replied Steve. They all groaned and tried to think of something they could do.

"How about we go to the water park?" Suggested Max. "That sounds like fun! I wanna do it!" Responded Will and Dustin. They all sighed and got up to get into their swimming suits. Once they we're done, they rushed to the car and fastened their seatbelts.

"Ready?" Asked Nancy. "Let's go!" Replied everyone and Nancy started heading to the water park.

Once they arrived, they got out of the car and fixed their swimming outfits. They, then walked towards the water park and explored it, staying close together.

"WOW!" Exclaimed all of them. They broke into a group of five and began running towards the slides. Dustin, Max, Lucas, Eddie and Steve we're together while El, Mike, Will, Robin and Nancy we're together.

Meanwhile with the 1st group (Dustin, Max, Lucas, Eddie and Steve)

Dustin sprinted to a long slide, the other's following close behind. He stood next to the length thing. (Where you stand up and it's shows if you're tall enough for the ride) He ended up tall enough and so did the others. Eddie and Dustin ran up the stairs and waited excitedly.

The other's eventually caught up, panting. The walked into the line that was quickly growing smaller. Eddie stuck his head out to the side and saw that it was dark all the way at the bottom of the slide. He was TERRIFIED of being in dark places. He didn't even notice he was shaking until Steve put a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, Hey, Hey, you okay there? You're practically shaking, Munson. If you don't want to ride, I can take you back down."
Said a concerned Steve Harrington.

"NO! No... I'm fine. Just fine.." Replied a still terrified Eddie. Steve stook his head to the side and noticed that they're two slots for two people to go at the same time. He looked back at Eddie and almost smirked.

He grabbed Ed's hand and squeezed it. Eddie looked at him with a confused but relieved look. "W-What are you doing Harrington?" Steve didn't reply and instead walked Infront of Ed, still holding his hand. It was Ed's and Stevie's turn to go and Stevie walked to one of the slots and pulled Eddie down, next to him.