.16

Once I fixed my problem, I went out to the living room to see what everyone was doing. The first thing I noticed was that everyone was in the living room, except Jin and Namjoon.

"Where's Jin and Namjoon?" I asked.

"Probably fucking in the grocery store parking lot." Yoongi said, sounding very upset.

"Yoongi, stop it." Hoseok said to him before looking at me. "They went grocery shopping, they'll be back soon."

I nodded slowly and went over to sit on the couch, between Jimin and Taehyung. As soon as I sat down, Jimin, hugged my arm and laid his head on my shoulder.

I looked down and saw he was wearing shorts that showed his ass a little, along with a black tank top that showed his stomach.

"How are you feeling, Jungkook?" He asked.

"A lot better than before." I said.

"That's good." He said before straddling my lap and wrapping himself around me.

"Umm...Jimin?"

"Yes?"

"What are you doing?"

"Just holding you." He said with a giggle.

"Don't you want to hold one of your boyfriends?"

"I can hold them later."

I felt him moving around, right on top of my dick. I quickly held his hips to stop him.

"Don't."

"Don't what?"

"You're moving a lot."

"I'm just getting comfortable." Jimin whispered before burying his face in my neck.

I sighed and just let him stay there. I looked over at everyone else. "So umm...someone in the apartment said that all of you liked me, like more than a friend...or in this case, more than a roommate." I said.

Everyone looked at me, a bit surprised. They looked at each other and then looked at me.

"I think we should have a group meeting once Jin and Namjoon come back, this is something we all need to talk about." Hoseok said to me.

I raised my eyebrows at that, but nodded. "Well umm...I'm gonna go back in my room now." I said before trying to move Jimin off my lap, but he just held onto me tighter.

"Jimin, I have to get up."

"But you're comfortable."

"I'm sure Taehyung is comfortable too."

"He smells like ball sweat."

"Hey!" Taehyung said.

"Well you do, you need a shower."

Taehyung pouted and got up to go to the bathroom.

I continued to try and pull Jimin off of me, but he was definitely stronger than he looked. Suddenly, I had an idea. I pretended like I gave up, then when he least expected it, I started tickling him.

Jimin started laughing and squirming around, finally loosening his grip enough for me to move him off my lap.

"Hey, no fair, I'm super ticklish." Jimin said with a pout.

I shrugged. "Sorry." I said before walking to my bedroom to lay down for a while.

————————————————————

An hour or so later, I'm being shaken out of my sleep. I open my eyes and look to see that it was Hoseok.

"Hey, Jin and Namjoon are home, we're about to start the group meeting." He said.

I nodded and sat up, rubbing my eyes tiredly. I got up from the bed and walked out of the bedroom, walking down the hallway into the living room.

"Hey Jungkook, did you sleep well?" Namjoon asked me.

I nodded. "Yeah, I did."

"That's good to hear." Namjoon said with a smile before looking at everyone else. "So this meeting is about Jungkook and how we feel about him. " He said, immediately catching my attention. "We all know how we feel about him, but it's obvious that he doesn't know." He added, looking over at me.

"Every since you got here, we've slowly started to grow feelings for you." He said. "We've bern talking about it for awhile now, but...we were wondering if you were interested in being in a relationship...with all of us."

I blinked a few times, letting all of that sink in. I looked over at Yoongi, who had an 'I told you so' look on his face. I look at everyone else and bit my lip.

"I...I don't know, I...I've never dated multiple people before, I-I don't even know how it works." I said.

"That's why you have us to help you through it." Jimin said before sitting on my lap and wrapping his arms around my neck.

"It'll be a bit weird at first, but once you get used to it, it'll be okay." Namjoon said with a smile.

I thought about it, looking around at everyone else. Suddenly, I watched as Jin stood up and walked over to me. He leaned down and kissed the corner of my mouth, making me blush heavily.

"We really like you, Jungkook, we wouldn't ask you something like this if we didn't really like you." Jin said, twirling some of my hair around his finger.

I let out a nervous chuckled and covered my face. I looked at all of them before stopping on Namjoon.

"Okay, I will give it a try."

He smiled. "Great, then welcome to the relationship." He said before getting up and ruffling my hair. "I promise you won't regret this." He added before walking down the hallway to go to his bedroom.

"I'm gonna get dinner started, I'll see you when its ready." Jin said before kissing my cheek.

I blushed heavily and nodded. "Y-Yeah, I-I'll see you later." I said shyly, watching him walk into the kitchen.

"You're so obvious." Hoseok said with a chuckle.

"Shut up." I said before playfully rolling my eyes.

————————————————————

Hello everyone!! It's been about four months since I updated this story, mostly because I had writer's block lol. I was thinking of deleting this, but just couldn't bring myself to do it, so I sat down and scanned through some chapters to refresh my memory and went from there lol. I hope you enjoyed the chapter, there will be more chapters out soon enough :D

Comment and vote!!

-Apryle❤️