.02

I woke up to the sounds of whispering, slowly opening my eyes to look around. My eyes suddenly stop on two people that were stand near the bed on the other side of the room. I slowly sat up, looking at both of them, making them both look at me.

"Hiii! You must be Jungkook!" One of them said happily, coming over to me and taking my hand and shaking it excitedly. "I'm Hoseok, but you can call me Hobi, I'm the one you're gonna share a room with!" He said, his personality being a little too hyper for me.

I nodded and smiled politely. "It's nice to meet you, Hobi." I said before slowly removing my hand from his.

"That over there is Yoongi, he's a little shy around new people, so he might be a bit quiet around you for awhile." Hoseok said, pointing at a shorter and much smaller make with black hair that covered his eyes a little.

I looked at him and gave him a polite smile. "Nice to meet you, Yoongi."

Yoongi smiled a little and looked down at his feet shyly, playing with the strings on his hoodie.

"Seokjin is in the kitchen making dinner, you're gonna love his cooking, it's amazing!" Hoseok said, still very excited and loud.

I nodded and smiled a little. "I can't wait to try it." I said softly, rubbing my eyes a bit, so I wouldn't feel so tired anymore.

Suddenly, Hoseok sat on my bed, sitting face to face with me. "How old are you?" He randomly asked.

"Eighteen."

"Eighteen?! You're a baby!" He said loudly.

I nodded slowly, not sure what to say to that.

"Do you go to college?"

I nodded. "My first day is next week."

"Cool! I remember when I went to college, it was awesome!" He said, being very loud again. Yoongi went over and whispered in his hair, making him nod and look back at me. "Sorry, I'm naturally a loud person, sometimes I forget that everyone isn't as loud and cheerful as me." He chuckled.

I chuckled softly. "It's fine." I said, running a hand in my brown hair.

"I usually change my clothes in here, but since you're here, I'll change in the bathroom." He said with a bright smile before going to our shared closet and taking out some clothes and then leaving the bedroom. Yoongi waved goodbye before leaving as well, leaving me alone in the bedroom now.

————————————————————

I walked out of my bedroom after a few minutes, smelling some really delicious food. I walk down the hallway until I'm in the living room, seeing Jimin and Taehyung talking quietly to themselves. I walked into the dining room area and saw Hoseok and Yoongi sitting at the table, looking at their phones. Finally, I walk into the kitchen and see Namjoon and someone else in the kitchen. Namjoon turned around and looked at me, smiling softly.

"Hey, we were wondering when you were gonna come out of your room, dinner is almost ready." Namjoon said before looking back at the other male in the kitchen. "Did you meet Jungkook yet?" He asked him. The other male looked over at me and gave me a smile.

My heart skipped a whole beat when I looked at him. He's so handsome, breathtaking, could easily be a model, just...perfect.

"Hello Jungkook, I'm Seokjin, but almost everyone calls me Jin." He said, holding out his hand. I immediately took it and smiled softly.

"It's nice to meet you, Jin." I said, doing my best to not look so nervous.

He chuckled. "It's nice to meet you as well, Jungkook, dinner will be ready in a few minutes." He said before letting go of my hand.

I nodded and bowed a little. "O-Okay, thank you." I said before quickly leaving the kitchen.

I sounded so stupid in there, I even stuttered, I never stutter. Well, at least not in front of someone as handsome as Jin.

"So Hobi told us you were in college, what are you in college for?" Jimin asked once I walked into the living room.

I nodded, sitting in the chair that was in the living room. "Criminal Justice."

"Really?! That's so cool!" Taehyung said excitedly.

I nodded and smiled shyly. "Yeah, it's pretty cool."

"Does that mean you want to be a cop?" Jimin suddenly asked.

I nodded. "Possibly."

He giggled cutely. "You would be a very sexy cop, I wouldn't mind if you slammed me on the hood of your cop car and arrested me." He said in a flirtatious voice.

My eyes grew wide at his words, definitely not expecting him to say that to me. Before I could even think of what to say, I heard Jin tell everyone that dinner was ready. I slowly got up and went to go get a plate of food, trying to forget what Jimin just said.

I got my plate of food and thanked Jin before going back to the living room to sit down. I took a few bites of the food and was very surprised by how good it tasted. I ate everything on the plate, pretty much shoving it in my mouth because of how good it was.

"Wow, Jungkook, you must've been hungry." Hoseok said with a soft chuckle.

"Did you want some more?" Jin asked.

I blushed, a little embarrassed now. "If umm...If that's okay." I said shyly.

"It's no problem at all. Here, I'll go get you some more." Jin said before taking my plate and disappearing in the kitchen.

"So when do you start college?" Namjoon asked curiously.

"Next week."

"Cool, I started college early and I graduated early." Namjoon said with a smile.

"Wow, you must be really smart." I said, very surprised.

"Yeah, very smart, it's what I love about h-" Hoseok started to say, but Yoongi quickly covered his mouth.

I furrowed my eyebrows at that, but nodded anyways, not thinking too much into it. A few more seconds later, Jin comes back with my plate of food.

"I put some extra food on there, I hope that's okay." Jin said with a smile.

I blushed softly and nodded. "I-It is, thank you." I said before starting to eat my food.

I think I have a crush on Jin.

————————————————————

Don't worry, it's going to get interesting soon enough. I'll try not to take too long to get to the actual plot of this story, but I also don't want it to happen too fast either, it needs to built up a little more :D

Comment and vote!!

-Apryle❤️