Introduction

The cruelty of the royalties, the bloody crown, and a woman who is feared by the death itself.

In a world where power is everything, people are divided based on their wealth and fame, a system that only benefits and favored the rich, how will you survive?

To live in a world where diversity and discrimination is rampant, corruption is evident, and everything revolves around money and status will never be easy.

Scylla Adrienne Athanasios have already experienced hell at a very young age, she witnessed the unfairness of reality for an unfortunate girl like her. She's forsaken and abused. Lost and scarred. How long can she endure all of this?

Not until one night, a tragedy happened that completely destruct her.

"Death is the fairest thing in the world, so let me do the honor to bestow it upon you."

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, some places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, places, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Written by: hecatedymes

Warning: you might encounter some grammatical errors and typographical along the way, and you also might see vulgar and strong words that is not suitable for young age and if you don't like that you can drop this by now. And please bear with me, for this is still unedited. Votes and comments are highly appreciated.