3̸3̸

"Yea it's fine

"Yea it's fine. It's not like the other one that was super glared." I scratched my nose and stood up straight. This shoot is really cute. The whole flag thing is cute. Fourth of July is tomorrow and people really fuck with it so.

Ciara is taking the kids and I to this bridge to watch fireworks tonight. She wanted to pop all the ones she bought, with me but i'm not for that. So we're going to watch some and then after we're going to her house so that she can pop them alone. Or with the kids, whatever. Summer agreed to come along with Miles.

I just know he'll bring his sister. I'm done with her. Like so done and I stand on it with everything in me. I've healed and I don't need to be going down a bad route. Especially when I worked so hard to go in the opposite direction. This shit was hard and took soooo much.

Sleepless nights full of crying and hatred towards myself. I will not just let that go. Shit I agreed to a damn therapist. That's how I know it was bad. Never would've thought a stranger would help me heal. Now we're working on Kairi.

He's been having sessions with Ciara and he loves it. I thought he wouldn't like it like me, but he was cool with it. A few little bumps because he doesn't like being questioned, like me. So when she starts with the back to back questioning, he'll get up and walk away. It's funny but it isn't.

"Ok. Well that wraps this up. As long as you like it. See you later ladybug."

"Bye." I went to the back dressing room and the twins were sleep under Ciara's arms. How cute, but we're about to go. "Wake the fuck up!" I yelled in their faces.

"Stop." Mairi glared at me. I smiled and started to change back into my comfortable clothes. It's best to dress that way when coming to shoots. You never know how many times you have to change or get something designed.

"We're leaving come on."

I grabbed my keys and we headed to the front. Ciara had my bags and stuff so I kicked my foot under the trunk for it to open.

We went to get food before picking up Summer. She said Miles will meet us at Ciara's. I made sure to order Summer something because she would've had a whole fit if I didn't. It's her favorite place too. Wendy's. They aren't even allllll that.

"Here bitch." I tossed her bag at her as she got in.

"Why would you call her that?" Ciara is such a pooper. Like shut up.

"I'm playing, shut up." I drove off towards her house. It's mid day and i'm about to take a good ass nap until it's time to go. Ciara has this big ass bed that feels good to my back. Maybe it's because she's old so she needs that type of bed. But it works miracles so I don't even pick at her about it.

"Who you talking to?" She gripped my thigh. I swear she's a tease. "Nobody. Sorry."

We pulled up and I did a little happy dance in the seat.