2̸2̸

like by onikasgold and 499,999 othersonikamaraj: 💚🖤

onikamaraj: 💚🖤

@queensleeze: we love the random photos! give it to us queen
@minajesty: best bitch out here!!👑

These people loved her so much. They go crazy when she posts normal photos instead of her modeling ones. Of course they like them, but they like regular her better.

She finally let Marsai braid her hair and she's been posting a lot since she's on break. Meaning she doesn't have to work for a while. Just a calm vacation.

Everyone's here, of course her request. She makes sure everyone is beside her in everything she does. I love that about her.

Right now we're in a beach house. I've been begging her to come down to the beach with me, but she's still kind of upset about the whole jail thing. It's been a week and she's holding this grudge.

Not only with me, but everyone else as well. I understand though. It was a big moment for her and I missed it. I've been trying my best to make it up to her. She doesn't care for materialistic things. So i've been showing my affection.

When she lets me touch her.

"So you rather take pictures by the pool that's right about the beach? Instead of going down to the beach?" I liked her recent post. She hummed in agreement as she took her jewelry off.

Got all glammed up just for that.

Bird came inside with his swim trunks on. He's been so excited. Super proud of Nic and it shows every time we talk about it. Like a proud dad.

"Come on. We all going down, I don't care about none of that extra shit. Cmon Nic. Put some jean shorts on or sumn."

She mugged him and put her slides on. I don't know why she's acting like he'll back down. That man don't play about her and will not let her walk out like that.

Especially because we have to go around to get to the beach. We have to walk through a lot of people. He wouldn't dare let her walk in that small ass army bikini.

He grabbed her shorts off the couch and mushed them in her chest. That seemed to piss her off and she angrily slid them on, leaving the buttons undone.

She shooed him out and sat on the L shaped couch. Just sitting. I went to stand in front of her and she looked up at me blankly.

"What's wrong baby?"

I'm glad she's not the type to not tell someone why she's angry. But when she's sad, she won't say a damn thing.

"I'm sexually frustrated."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I need you to fuck me. Seriously."

I grabbed her hand and took her to the room we would be staying in. I'm not gonna fuck her because it'll show. But I will give her head and finger her.